Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

34A bra's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After looking at the DD+ Thread, It just reminded me how frustrating it is looking for a good 34A bra

Why does it take so long to find a bra that flatters your body, Only to find ALL 34A's are sold out?!!!

Comments

• Options
    you could always try a 32b becuase they are quite similar.
  • Options
    Cheers, I'll bare that in my mind when i go shopping tomorrow :)
  • Options
    New Look and Primark do 34A.
  • Options
    If you want to look online, try www.littlewomen.co.uk. Never used them myself (I'm a 34D), I just remember reading about them in a couple of magazines :)
  • Options
    marks and spencers are really good for small sizes.
    I do tend to find that 32 backs are harder to find than 34s though so that idea might not work.
  • Options
    If you want to look online, try www.littlewomen.co.uk. Never used them myself (I'm a 34D), I just remember reading about them in a couple of magazines :)

that website is ridiculous!

according to the size calcuator on that, im not even big enough to wear an AAA! Im a 34b for goodness sake!

And as for their bra's, they dont do one wired non padded bra on there. Do they think that all women A cup or smaller want to wear padding to look bigger? They are putting so much emphasis on how much padding each one has.

Not that any of this is relvent to me anyway, they dont do my size. but it still gets on my nerves!

(rant not aimed at above poster!)
  • Options
    i find it really difficult in general to find smaller bras without padding these days. They all seem to be padded up to the c or d cup sizes, even in the same style.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    (rant not aimed at above poster!)

Was getting kinda scared then.. :nervous:
  • Options
    i find it really difficult in general to find smaller bras without padding these days. They all seem to be padded up to the c or d cup sizes, even in the same style.
    annoying, isnt it?

They just assume that anyone below a C or D wants to look bigger. Im happy with my size and i dont want to wear padded bras so i can pretend to be bigger thank you very much!
  • Options
    I find plenty of non padded bras in smaller sizes. I don't wear them, but I see them all over. When I shop, I find that most bras are unpadded. Maybe only british women under a C want bigger boobs or I'm in the wrong section:razz:

Do you have Lilly of France there? They are aimed at C's and lower. They have tons of very cute bras in smaller sizes and plenty of unpadded (and padded ones too) Thats my brand :thumb:
  • Options
    Like suzycreamcheese said you should try Marks and Spencers, they have lots of different sizes and styles. Okay, maybe your gran shops there too but the underwear section is really up to date. Marks costs a bit more than some of the other hgh street stores like Primark etc but for something like a bra that you are wearing all day, it needs to be comfy and I don't mind paying a bit more for that. :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    lipsy wrote:
    you could always try a 32b becuase they are quite similar.

I really wouldn't recommend going for a bigger cup size tbh - it's really important to have a bra that is correct for you not just 'similar' I know what you mean Lipsy, but I think many women underestimate the important of a bra that fits really well.
  • Options
    i really recommend M&S non-wired Tshirt bra for giving a really flattering shape and also being super-comfy because of the lack of wires. Just recently discovered them! They cost £16 which i think is pricey but worth it, and M&S bras last forever.
  • Options
    i really recommend M&S non-wired Tshirt bra for giving a really flattering shape and also being super-comfy because of the lack of wires. Just recently discovered them! They cost £16 which i think is pricey but worth it, and M&S bras last forever.

That sounds about right for me, Let's hope they have my size when i go in, I bet they don't! lol
    Thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    i really recommend M&S non-wired Tshirt bra for giving a really flattering shape and also being super-comfy because of the lack of wires. Just recently discovered them! \.

Oh that style is very comfy! :thumb:
  • Options
    :yippe: I have eventually found a decent comfy bra, for those who are interested, Try BHS (Bra solutions) The stretch moulded t-shirt bra, And they do have 34A's in stock. £14.00, But are currently £11.00 on sale.

Woo Woo, Just in time for the weekend :D