Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rant!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is it about the turning of September? It's not cold, in fact it's 23 degrees here today and yet people are wearing big coats, cardis, jumpers, gloves and I even saw someone in a massive chunky scarf already!
Quit it, offenders!

Comments

• Options
    haha, its depressing when people start getting their woolies out.

I hate this time of the year, sometimes its really cold outside, then theres days like today where it looks cold because theres no sun, yet its actually delightfully warm! i never know what to wear, especially on a night out, i dont want to have to lug a coat around with me yet if i dont i can guarantee i'll freeze my tits off
  • Options
    That's the only thing I hate about autumn - that and seeing christmas decorations in Selfridges 2 days into September :banghead:

It's becoming even warmer towards the next week, yet all we can buy are winter collections - anything that's left of the summer stock and it's all the crap that people wouldn't pay full price for during the summer.