Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheap - yet not too scummy! - places to stay in Blackpool...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The title says it all, kids!

Anyone know? I wanna go this weekend and stay on Saturday night...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    theres a premier travel inn on the way into town, near the pleasure beach, pretty good value.

otherwise there are millions of B+Bs around, most of em are just OK. be about £15-£25 a night this time of year. You'd be unlucky to get a terrible one.

been to blackpool for nights out quite regularly and aint had a absolutly shit hole yet, then again, its only one night. (cant think of any particular names however, im usually only in there for a couple of hours.

ACTUALLY forgot illuminations have started, might be a bit more.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    You want to check though if you are going to stay in a b & b, what time they lock up. Because the last thing you want is to have to stay on the beach in this weather, and srill pay for you room.

P.s. Highly disappointed i didnt get an invite missy!
  • Options
    Haha sorry Emma :p I'll post the pictures for your amusement! I'll have a look into the Premier Travel Inn Koe mate, cheers!

My mate wants to go to Syndicate, I think I can just see myself getting my head kicked in when I get drunk. I can imagine it being dog rough, haha.
  • Options
    Is Syndicate even open?

I'm sure I was told it had closed down.
  • Options
    apparently they lost their late drinking licence and then went under, this was about 9 months ago when i heard this however.... not sure if its still the case.

there are plenty of bars that open till 2 and 3am to pass the time, good walkabouts is the blackpool one, then theres your usual flares etc....

if you really want a club theres heaven and hell, but it can be a bit scummy at times.

i love blackpool, some of the best nights out ever there.

looking at this: http://www.thesyndicate.com/blackpool_index.htm

looks like its still banging away, its not the best place tho and quite pricey. but hey ho.