Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Two men chucked off a plane for deliberately acting like terrorists

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article1223138.ece

The guy's a serial fraudster, they only spent a few hours in Malaga before coming home, they were wearing heavy clothing in the heat, continually checking their watches and speaking in Urdu.

He's facing jail for fraud, basically he's a thoroughly dishonest guy. They did this as a publicity stunt and it seemed like it worked!

What a couple of complete £*"&+heads.

Comments

• Options
    In combination with fact that he's a serial fraudster and spent only a matter of hours in Malaga to "check it out", yes it is pretty suspicious.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    yes because that is seriously disturbing/suspicious....

Fair enough, but the fact that the 2 flights were only a few hours apart should have raised a few alarm bells.
  • Options
    http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article1223138.ece

The guy's a serial fraudster, they only spent a few hours in Malaga before coming home, they were wearing heavy clothing in the heat, continually checking their watches and speaking in Urdu.

He's facing jail for fraud, basically he's a thoroughly dishonest guy. They did this as a publicity stunt and it seemed like it worked!

What a couple of complete £*"&+heads.
    And all these people feeling sorry for them. :rolleyes: There was even a thread made to say how badly they were treated.

Hopefully people can see why the people on the plane were suspiciouse, & not just because they were asian.

I said from the begining they were doing it to stire up racial tension &/or to claim compensation. After all its rather suspicouse when your in Malaga wearing heavy clothing, then appearing on TV wearing shorts & T-shirts. One exuse someone made for them on this board was the air conditioning on the plane & in the airport.
  • Options
    well of course this could have happened to any normal asians which is out of order, but if this is true they're complete fuckwits and deserve everything they get tbh.....
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I wish they were shot.
  • Options
    Well no, it doesn't happen to "normal" asians. It happened because they acted suspiciously on purpose. The same thing would happen if a white, black, blue or purple person acted suspiciously.
  • Options
    ... purple person acted suspiciously.
    "Fuck purple people! ...unless they're choking, in which case HELP THEM"
    - Mitch Hedburg:lol:
  • Options
    Well no, it doesn't happen to "normal" asians. It happened because they acted suspiciously on purpose. The same thing would happen if a white, black, blue or purple person acted suspiciously.
    Hold it right there!

Remember as one member pointed out, on the plane, the air conditioning is cold, & colder than England. lol
  • Options
    I thought this thread would have been filled up with people still defending the 2 asians.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I thought this thread would have been filled up with people still defending the 2 asians.
    Me too but I think it's pretty obvious that these two are just a couple of fraudsters.
  • Options
    Me too but I think it's pretty obvious that these two are just a couple of fraudsters.
    I said that from day 1. :yes:

But tbh I would have rather have been safe than sorry. I sympathise with those passengers on the plane.
  • Options

I think fraudsters is a rather tame way of describing them.