Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mr_Wobble happy birthdaaaay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I thought you had left us for good then you started popping in again :yippe:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:D :birthday:

Comments

• Options
    Happy Birthday :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    He's here??

Happy birthday!
  • Options
    Thought he'd disapeared... happy birthday anyway chap! :birthday:
  • Options
    Hiya,
    Not completely gone, just faded away for the time being. Got too much going on in my life at the moment. Full time job, too many jobs to do in my spare time, and other things to do with my computer/internet time means I don't have the time I used to have to spend on here. Especially as I've just bought a couple of cars, both of which need work - one needs the head gasket repair finishing off, and the other just need work in most places (and asap as it's going to be my daily driver in a few weeks).

Anyway, cheers for the Birthday wishes. Don't think I could bake a cake big enough for you all, so you'll just have to settle for sharing a measly few pixels of a virtual cake>>>> :birthday: :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Happy Birthday, good to hear you are OK!:birthday:

Good luck with the cars. What are they?
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    Hiya,
    Not completely gone, just faded away for the time being. Got too much going on in my life at the moment. Full time job, too many jobs to do in my spare time, and other things to do with my computer/internet time means I don't have the time I used to have to spend on here. Especially as I've just bought a couple of cars, both of which need work - one needs the head gasket repair finishing off, and the other just need work in most places (and asap as it's going to be my daily driver in a few weeks).

Anyway, cheers for the Birthday wishes. Don't think I could bake a cake big enough for you all, so you'll just have to settle for sharing a measly few pixels of a virtual cake>>>> :birthday: :D
    Happy Birthday!
    I've missed ya!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    haven't seen you around for a bit.:)
    happy b-day. :birthday:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Happy Birthday Perv ;)
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Good luck with the cars. What are they?
    Car 1 - My old Jetta, which I'm raiding for parts and spares for...

Car 2 - My new Jetta (well, if you call 1991 new), but it's blown a head gasket (didn't even do 100 miles in the bloody thing), which has been replaced, but now I'm stuck trying to get the engine back together coz the weather has just been so awful lately - like today for example, just heavy rain. :(

Car 3 - 1971 Beetle that's a mini project between a friend and I. Rebuilt one side of the body this year, and will do the other next year. It's just failed its MOT this week on one small area of rust we missed, and headlight condition/aim. When the weather gives us a break, and my Jetta's sorted (see above) then we can get it done.

Car 4 - Before buying the Jetta that blew a gasket, I was looking for another Beetle to use as a daily driver. One came along, so I thought sod it and bought it. Need to flog the newer Jetta when it's up and running again to pay for parts for it. Bought a cute, mildly customised 1970 Beetle wtih a 1600 engine (see pic below).

DSCF0093-nps-800w.jpg

Car 5 - Long term project Beetle that has been put on hold until I sort out all the cars above. Will be sometime in the late Autumn before I get some work done on it, and then do as much as I can until it's just too cold.

So, as you can imagine, inbetween the showers, or downright rainy days like today, I'm very very very busy.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I've missed ya!
    Missed ya too! :wave:

Need to make more of an effort to pop on here more often. :)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Happy Birthday Perv ;)
    Why thank you. Though as you can see, my perversions nowadays are in steel, glass, rubber, petrol fumes and load of oil and grease for a kinky edge. :naughty: