Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Taking acid & pills at the same time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever done this?

I was talking to a friend of a friend who did this and said it was the best trip he's ever had. When asked what it was like he said "It's like the 'everything is alright' notion because your on pills but with the trippy visuals and general fuckedness".

Said it's almost a guaranteed good trip because the pills keep your mindset in the "it's just the drugs, don't worry" feeling.

I'm tempted to try, but never cross-combined acid with anything before.. so a little sceptical as you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    ive found that e's tend to kill the trip .. id take one of the drugs as the other drug was starting to wear off .. you'll get fucked for a lot longer aswell as getting all sorts of weird sensations from the combination
  • Options
    Done it a few times, both occasions eating trips first then a short time later eating pills, best experience i've ever had was on 2 trips and 4 pills. :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    A couple of years ago I went on bender necked 4 trips 2 pills and started severely tripping out. Loved it for the first 6 hours then it tiresome and the only way to feel any sense of normality was to smoke a few rocks.

Good fun.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I did a tab with some pills once, I wasn't really tripping but just got generally giddy and everything looked bright and vivid. It put quite a nice twist on the upper.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    A couple of years ago I went on bender necked 4 trips 2 pills and started severely tripping out. Loved it for the first 6 hours then it tiresome and the only way to feel any sense of normality was to smoke a few rocks.

Good fun.

Haha, smoking a few rocks to regain normality. There's a new one.
  • Options
    There's a first for everything.
  • Options
    the only way to feel any sense of normality was to smoke a few rocks.

This matey should come with a department of health warning:

WARNING! YOU ARE NOT THIS MAN, DO NOT COPY.:impissed:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

the only way to feel any sense of normality was to smoke a few rocks.

Thats a classic haha.