Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weird feeling after orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have this really wierd thing lately where I am really really enjoying sex with my boyfriend (or masturbating, or whatever), and then I come, and then after I have come I get this really weird feeling. Its like a feeling of depression, almost like I don't wanna be touched anymore, I feel empty and like sex is dirty!!!!!!! I know this prob sounds like I am a freak or something, but it is really freaking me out! The only thing I can sort of compare it to is like a comedown after taking pills! Just horrible! And of course it causes probs coz my boyfriend wants to carry on coz he wants to come, but I just feel so yuck. Just wondering if anyone had ever had this, or had any idea what it might be?

Comments

• Options
    You probably just feel guilty for having such a good time. I think I've had it once or twice, nothing to worry about. It's natural to get off, don't be stressing over it and you'll be alrite.
  • Options
    I'm always like it.

I cum and then I'm like, "Ugh! Why didn't I just wank?" and then try and exit as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    I have this really wierd thing lately where I am really really enjoying sex with my boyfriend (or masturbating, or whatever), and then I come, and then after I have come I get this really weird feeling. Its like a feeling of depression, almost like I don't wanna be touched anymore, I feel empty and like sex is dirty!!!!!!! I know this prob sounds like I am a freak or something, but it is really freaking me out! The only thing I can sort of compare it to is like a comedown after taking pills! Just horrible! And of course it causes probs coz my boyfriend wants to carry on coz he wants to come, but I just feel so yuck. Just wondering if anyone had ever had this, or had any idea what it might be?

I've felt exactly the same for nearly 3 years now! It has caused problems in relationships as I just don't want to know afterwards so it seems like I've just used them but I haven't. I use to be up for the whole hugging afterwards and all the 'playfulness' but now I just feel so empty and down...just numb, like yo was saying, I just don't know why. I've been hurt in the past but haven't we all. I'm clueless :confused:
  • Options
    I'm always like it.

I cum and then I'm like, "Ugh! Why didn't I just wank?" and then try and exit as quickly as possible.

same here... when i have uncouth pictures of not extensively dressed women open, i close them pretty quickly, clean up and don't think about it anymore.

It's weird.

It sounds witty, but it's true. When you think about some kind of girl you fancy and you think about doing something, have a wank, and decide it after you're done.

after sex, i usually just want to lie there, stare holes into the air, calm down my breath, and after like 5 minutes cuddle up with my girl. After orgasm, there is just this short phase, where scarlett johannson could be running into my room nakedly and I'd be like, "hey, get dressed and and bring me a banana/kiwi-milkshake, will ya?"
  • Options
    haha that's worded perfectly. I'm the same.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    GIRTuna wrote:
    You probably are feeling guilty for being such a slut.

Necessary? No, didn't think so.