Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

homecoming poem?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a cheerleader at my high school and for every homecoming, we have two football players that we make a huge sign for. I thought that it would be cute to make like a candy poem where it would be like your "red hot" and put red hot candies there or like keep focused and don't get "butterfingers" and put a butterfinger bar there but I need major help. Does anybody have one like this or can anybody write one for it? It doesn't need to rhyme or anything but I would like to be based on football, have their names in it, and our mascot or name (Greenfield <-name or Hawks <- our mascot) and the opponents name/mascot (Whitnal, Falcons) My player's names are David Poeher and Taylor Pegelo. PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I don't understand a word of what you're talking about.

What is homecoming?

It's like prom, but it happens in the fall...
    It's usually to formally recognise a former student who's done something above and beyond the call of duty, or something like that.
    Notmally there's a big even to commemorate the occasion, like a football (american football) game between long time rivals...
    It last a week or so and at the end of it there's alike the Homecoming Dance.

As for the cheerleader stuff, br0kendiary, you're better of searching the web than to ask any of us.
    Even though I spent one year in a US high school, i was only interested in the cheerleaders final product, you get me!! ;)
  • Options
    it would be cute to make like a candy poem where it would be like your "red hot" and put red hot candies there or like keep focused and don't get "butterfingers" and put a butterfinger bar there but I need major help. Does anybody have one like this or can anybody write one for it? It doesn't need to rhyme or anything but I would like to be based on football, have their names in it, and our mascot or name (Greenfield <-name or Hawks <- our mascot) and the opponents name/mascot (Whitnal, Falcons) My player's names are David Poeher and Taylor Pegelo. PLEASE HELP!!!

Eh?!

Sorry, I'm with Crocidolite on this one. No matter how many times I read that I can't get it to actually mean anything. It's just like Conrad!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Cheerleaders freak me out.
  • Options
    How about give us a j give us a i gives us an m give us a v
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Randomgirl wrote:
    How about give us a j give us a i gives us an m give us a v
    :nervous:
  • Options