Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Erm.....can u help me????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this may sound kinda wierd but how do i no if someone wants to get off with me?

And, how do i get off with someone?
Wot do i do?

Help
W_G

Comments

• Options
    I normally do this-

I go up to a girl and say somthing along the lines of"do you want to get off with my mate?"pointing to the ugliest person I can see.They'll say no.Then I say,(making full eye contact and smiling)"how about getting off with me instead then?!"

this usually works.to tell if they want to, they should be looking at you quite a bit.this is a dead giveaway, especially if they look away again pretty sharpish.

Hope i helped.It's really all about having the confidence to go up to them in the first place

come on ladies, email me on gt2masta@hotmail.com !!!!!
  • Options
    Hi!
    I just wanted to give you some advice on this one!
    Im not for one mintute suggestin that im an expert when it comes to kisses but heres one thing i can say for sure!
    DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!! Before i had ever got off with any one i though it was the most scariest thing in the world. I used to ask my friends - but what do you do!? etc etc. They always said "Oh it comes naturally" that used to really piss me off - didnt help at all did it?
    But - u know what? They were right!! Now that iv had practise - i know that its true - everyone kisses differently - theres no set standard as to how you do it - just relax and let yourself go!!
    As for knowing when to - trust me ull know - oh and to the bloke that wrote before- - nice chat up line- its worked on me before - although its gettin kinda old now? GOOD LUCK WITH ALL FUTURE SNOGGIN!!! Lucyxxx
  • Options
    to be honest i haven't got a clue it's really all about hjaving the confidence to actualy go for it i suppose - but then i wouldn't know because i've never actually done it myself
  • Options
    If you're talking about when you're out in a club I think if you dance up to a lad at first you can see how they react. Me personally if I see someone I like when Im out I sway over and ask them if they've got a girlfriend if they say no I say lucky for me then eh and start to dance with them, then just dive in for a kiss I only ever do this if I spot them looking at me as well.