Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mwahahaha, I feel evil!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heh, my dad's just set off to walk the dog (in shorts), after telling me that, No, he won't mend my car for me, I will just have to drive it with no handbrake.

And it's just started absolutely bucketing it down. To a point where it's gushing down the window. I feel evil but serves him right, he'd be in the nice dry garage if he was fixing my car :D

Also, I complained about the girl I work with last week, and my boss is coming up tonight for a 'chat' with her and me. And since it's not a planned visit, I know full well the girl I work with will show up with out a million essential items (one of the things i complained about) and probably get a good telling off. But hopefully, it'll prevent her from telling me "You don't do enough work" while she's drinking her water and I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing out the cupboards!

Anyone else as evil minded as me today?

Comments

• Options
    Today, well just as much evil as any other day really :p
  • Options
    I was walking into town at lunchtime and someone tripped. I know it was mean but I did laugh a little (in my head!)
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Anyone else as evil minded as me today?

i want to get my revenge on the person who beat the shit out of me.
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I was walking into town at lunchtime and someone tripped. I know it was mean but I did laugh a little (in my head!)

Laughing to yourself is the best bit about it. I've been laughing to myself all morning. This could all come crashing down if I get to work later and am told "you're fired" but even then, I don't think I'll be overly pissed - I need this weeks wage, which they've got to pay me, as it's for last week and week before, and then I don't really NEED much money next month - certainly nothing I can't borrow off my boyfriend. So I'd just go job hunting again! Am doing so anyway!
  • Options
    there are 2 doors you can exit from at my work but only 1 entrance. the exit only door is out of order atm and as a couple i had just served left i heard them say 'oh we'll go out of these doors' (the broken ones) but i didn't tell them so they would've had to walk all the way back down to the other ones. they weren't very nice anyway. :D

the other week i served a really horrible lady so as i was putting her bananas through i gave them a good squish. :o
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:

I'm just not an evil person (really), but this kind of thing always gets me laughing, especially when I am the tripped person....I tend to build the trip into my walk afterwards so it looks like I did it on purpose....shocking.
  • Options
    I kicked a small child on the street into the gutter today for letting the baloon her mom just bought her get too close to my head.:thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I kicked a small child on the street into the gutter today for letting the baloon her mom just bought her get too close to my head.:thumb:

Oh that made me laugh so. :thumb:
  • Options
    I invaded Poland.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Hahaha!

Brill.
  • Options
    Today I have done nothing evil :o.

Yesterday, I laughed at the man in Chelmsford tripping over, and the chav getting told off by the police for being all loud and sweary and chav-like.
  • Options
    whenever i see someone trip or fall over i imagine a comedy trombone noise and end up laughing at the thought of the trombone noise while re-living the tripping moment in my mind. :cool: sad times.