Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ahmadijenad challenges Bush...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So how would this debate go?

Bush: Stop making nukes.
Ahmadijenad: We are not making nukes.
Bush: Stop lying muthafucka!
Ahmadijenad: Who you calling muthafucka, you camils ass!
Bush: I will invade you!
Ahmadijenad: Invade this! (Shows him the bird)
Bush: Oh it's on now, biatch! (rolles his sleeves)
Ahmadijenad: Yo momma is a biatch!
Bush stomps off....

any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Ahmadjienad is a complete lunatic.

Did anyone see the 'Mein Kamph' esque letter he wrote to the German chancellor?
  • Options
    Ahmadjienad is a complete lunatic.

Did anyone see the 'Mein Kamph' esque letter he wrote to the German chancellor?

No.

Maybe you would be so kind to provide a link...?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yeah. Hitler often when on about God the Almighty in Mein Kampf. He was such a strong believer in Religion.:rolleyes:

Yes, he's an Anti-Semetic nutcase. But don't bother comparing him to Hitler, it isn't a link there at all. He does have a point though - shame the only people with the balls to stand up to Israel are nutcases, often as not. Everyone else is to busy pussyfooting around afraid of offending the Israelis incase of being labeled an "Anti-Semite" with the usually played card.
  • Options

That is not the real thing, surely...
    It's quite funny really.
    :chin:
  • Options
    You have a very narrow definition of what a religion can be.

The link is there, or did you not read the letter? This man is obsessed with the Jews and is obsessed with denying the holocaust.
  • Options
    You have a very narrow definition of what a religion can be.

The link is there, or did you not read the letter? This man is obsessed with the Jews and is obsessed with denying the holocaust.

If that letter is real, it doesn't imply that he is denying the holocaust.
    He says that Israel specifically should stop using it as an excuse to do whatever they want, and that the rest of the world should stop treating Israel with sympathy because of the holocaust.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yeah. Hitler often when on about God the Almighty in Mein Kampf. He was such a strong believer in Religion.:rolleyes:

Yes, he's an Anti-Semetic nutcase. But don't bother comparing him to Hitler, it isn't a link there at all. He does have a point though - shame the only people with the balls to stand up to Israel are nutcases, often as not. Everyone else is to busy pussyfooting around afraid of offending the Israelis incase of being labeled an "Anti-Semite" with the usually played card.

Quite funny that everyone keeps mentioning how often the "anti-semite card" gets played. When in reality, I've only heard people saying just that, and never seen the actual "card" in action.
    Hell even Blagsta, and if I am not mistaken Aladdin, were defending themselves as non-anti-semites, when in reality, no-one had made that allegation in the first place.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Quite funny that everyone keeps mentioning how often the "anti-semite card" gets played. When in reality, I've only heard people saying just that, and never seen the actual "card" in action.
    Hell even Blagsta, and if I am not mistaken Aladdin, were defending themselves as non-anti-semites, when in reality, no-one had made that allegation in the first place.

Sadly thier isn't a real card, or this would add quite the comedy element to procedings. :D

You have never seen people called anti-semites for speaking ill of Israel? It happens on TV sometimes. Also in the papers.

I am actually tempted to make a political cardgames in the style of Pokemon now. It could be fun.
  • Options
    It would be interesting if it ever happened. George W. wouldn't be able to do a live debate though. Its not like he can think for himself.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Sadly thier isn't a real card, or this would add quite the comedy element to procedings. :D

You have never seen people called anti-semites for speaking ill of Israel? It happens on TV sometimes. Also in the papers.

I am actually tempted to make a political cardgames in the style of Pokemon now. It could be fun.

No, I actually haven't seen it in the insane manner, as you make it appear. Yes, Ahmedinijenad has been called one though - and it'll say more about the person trying to defend him from such a charge, than whoever acknowledges this fact.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    No, I actually haven't seen it in the insane manner, as you make it appear. Yes, Ahmedinijenad has been called one though - and it'll say more about the person trying to defend him from such a charge, than whoever acknowledges this fact.

Yes, he is anti-semetic. That isn't in dispute.

But come on, people do call those who came out against the invasion of Lebanon anti-semites. People who say Israel is wrong to illegall occupy Palestine. Stop being anti-semetic, they're only defending themselves!
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    So how would this debate go?

Bush: Stop making nukes.
    Ahmadijenad: We are not making nukes.
    Bush: Stop lying muthafucka!
    Ahmadijenad: Who you calling muthafucka, you camils ass!
    Bush: I will invade you!
    Ahmadijenad: Invade this! (Shows him the bird)
    Bush: Oh it's on now, biatch! (rolles his sleeves)
    Ahmadijenad: Yo momma is a biatch!
    Bush stomps off....

any thoughts?
    Bush is one scrappy motha, he'd smack the crap out of Ahmadijenad
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    If I had a quid for every time it has been suggested I hated Israel or the Jews or was 'anti' Israel or 'anti' Jews, I can assure you Wendy I could by now afford to buy a Porsche 911 GT3 (with ceramic brakes).

That's just about the only thing one hears nowadays whenever anyone has the temerity of criticising the State of Israel in any shape or form.
  • Options
    Its stupid to deny that some criticism of Israel is valid and has nothing to do with it being a Jewish state, but its equally stupid to say that no criticism of Israel has its roots in anti-semtism.

Now personally I don't think that either Aladdin or Blagsta are anti-semitic in the slightest (I might think there criticism is unfair, but it doesn't seem to be motivated by hatred of Jews).

Now people who speak of world zionist conspiracies etc, etc or who claim they not anti-semitic because the term semite covers Arabs as well I'm a bit more dubious aboutt.