Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So Manda...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How's school? :D

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    She's not started it yet :p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Isn't she too old for school?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    She's 21, and by school we mean university as that's what they call it over there, silly Americans :razz:

Just to confuse the hell out of everyone.
  • Options
    i thought she was about 20... :confused:
    So did I.

sophia wrote:
    She's 21, and by school we mean university as that's what they call it over there, silly Americans :razz:
    I see
  • Options
    You people have too many names for it :p

Just call it school, so much easier. Thats what it is anyways.
    1 : an organization that provides instruction: as a : an institution for the teaching of children b : COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY c (1) : a group of scholars and teachers pursuing knowledge together that with similar groups constituted a medieval university (2) : one of the four faculties of a medieval university (3) : an institution for specialized higher education often associated with a university <the school of engineering> d : an establishment offering specialized instruction <a secretarial school> <driving schools>
    2 a (1) : the process of teaching or learning especially at a school (2) : attendance at a school (3) : a session of a school b : a school building c : the students attending a school; also : its teachers and students
    3 : a source of knowledge <experience was his school>
    4 a : a group of persons who hold a common doctrine or follow the same teacher (as in philosophy, theology, or medicine) <the Aristotelian school>; also : the doctrine or practice of such a group b : a group of artists under a common influence c : a group of persons of similar opinions or behavior; also : the shared opinions or behavior of such a group <other schools of thought>
    5 : the regulations governing military drill of individuals or units; also : the exercises carried out <the school of the soldier>
    :p
    And I'm pissing myself with anxiousness (and my first class is english, dont' worry cuz me no so good at it) Thanks for asking :)
  • Options
    Oh, ok, so it's September 6th then? (I was sure it was August.. mmh :chin: )

Well, be sure to tell us how it goes when you start then! :)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    And I'm pissing myself with anxiousness (and my first class is english, dont' worry cuz me no so good at it) Thanks for asking :)
    You'll be fine! :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hehe, good luck!

I ain't doing Uni. 'Cos got 2 E'd and a D at college. Pluy I wasn't going to anyway, 'cos I can't be arsed.