Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

manchester accomadition

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
could somone please tell me somewhere that i can stay in manchester and it is cheap and is not too scrubby, please if u can post the numer and the name??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    first off it's accommodation.

secondly it'd only take you 2 minutes to do a search on google.
  • Options
    Is there any need to be rude? Maybe they were looking for a recommendation rather than having to trawl through 12935926598265 results on google?

What you find on a random google search probably isn't going to be as good as a someone who knows the area/places really. And not all places are on the net.
  • Options
    Any of the Travel Inns/Travelodges would be the cheapest I guess. Try Portland Street, Great Ancoats... or the Ibis hotels are quite cheap. There's one of those on Portland Street too. In fact, most of the city centre hotels are on Portland Street!
  • Options
    Is there any need to be rude? Maybe they were looking for a recommendation rather than having to trawl through 12935926598265 results on google?

What you find on a random google search probably isn't going to be as good as a someone who knows the area/places really. And not all places are on the net.

i wasn't rude. :p
  • Options
    or the Ibis hotels are quite cheap.

I stayed at the Ibis in Cardiff this year and it was really nice. Clean and comfy, own shower and toilet, and an all you can eat buffet breakfast :)
  • Options
    i wasn't rude. :p
    I dont think you were rude.

To be honest if you had found some hotels for him, it would have been through Google, which he is more than capable of doing himself.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Char_Baby wrote:

To be honest if you had found some hotels for him, it would have been through Google, which he is more than capable of doing himself.

Yes, but if anyone has actually stayed in a cheap hotel in Manchester, or knows the manchester area well then they would be able to give a better answer than google - that's usually the point of asking in a forum rather than just doing a search. ;)
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:

thank you. :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I stayed at the Ibis in Cardiff this year and it was really nice. Clean and comfy, own shower and toilet, and an all you can eat buffet breakfast :)

I've stayed in the Manchester ones loads of times when I've been too drunk/horny to go home... with my fella, obviously! ;) They put us in a disabled room once though, dunno what that was about but it had the emergency help button on the headboard... :blush: We got a few phone calls from reception that night!