Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

takin it further

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey yall
i recently put up a post on this subject, and thanx for your help, but it wasnt exactly what i needed, maybe i wasnt clear, so i will say it another way.

recently i met this girl at a cluband we got to talkin and all, and we got to likeing each other, we made out and at the end i got her number. i called her and we are goin out soon, and after this i will ask her out again. I have no problem meeting girls, or asking em out, the prob is that i really like this girl, and i would like this to turn into a proper relationship and not just casual dating.
How exactly do i ask her to be my girlfriend.... i dont want to just walk up to her and say "do you want to be my girlfriend" i think thats a bit corny.

well thanx beforehand....

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    hiya,
    i was wonder when u said makin out, do u mean sex? if not then what? im just curious.
    as 4 ur little prob, just c how she reacts 2 u, if she seems willing/eager 2 go out on a date then shes obviously interested, so ask her 'will u/would u like 2 go out with me?', but dont keep the poor girl waiting, if u take 2 long she may get bored and wander.
    good luck
    love ya helly
  • Options
    thanx for all your responses, im gonna go out with her a few times and see what happens from there.

To helly, when i said makin out, i didnt mean sex, i meant just kissing, feeling etc...

well thanx for all your help