Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What should I do????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all, just wondering what your thoughts are on the following problem.

I have been going out with this girl for around 4 1/2 months, the other night I was asked by one of my friends on MSN Messenger why did'nt I talk to them the night before when I was online, so I said that I had'nt been online, but after further investigation I have found out that my girlfriend has been coming online and reading my email and copying people out of my friends list and talking to them and asking what myself and them talk about.

This I did'nt like, but I have'nt metioned anything to her that I know what she has been doing but let it go, but the other day I got my friend to send me a message of the raunchy type and send me a copy to my other email address, so I could see what she had typed without reading it in my Hotmail.

When I checked on my Hotmail account yeaterday the email was not there and I know it had arrived as I checked before I went home. So she has deleted it.

Just wondering what are your points on this do you agree with what she is doing or do you think it is a bad case of invasion of privacy.

Cheers for any help

NUTTYLAD

Comments

• Options
    get a new password and delete your cookies. when windows offers to save your passwords always select 'No'.

as for your girlfriend, she obviously does not trust you.

relationships cannot work with little or no trust.
  • Options
    hear hear!
  • Options
    Set her up... gotta b done...
    Just write messages from a make believe girlfriend to u.... arrange meetings.... say that u have to avoid ur current girlfriend... all that shit... she'll bust u about it....
    N then laugh in her face....

would b funny... dont think it'd do much for ur relationship though