Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Basatrds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
had a psp on sale on ebay and some clown bought it and came up witht eh whole im in the states but my cousin is nigeria can you ship it there shite

and now i go to relist the item and they wont let me because i dont have enough on my credit card so now i cant relist the fucking thing

fucking bastards :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    What does your credit card have to do with it? Do you need to pay to cancel a sell?
    Sorry, no idea about how ebay works, but that sound strange.
  • Options
    What does your credit card have to do with it? Do you need to pay to cancel a sell?

must cost me to relist the item so ebay go to take the payment and they cant so i cant relist the item :crying:
  • Options

You have to pay to list an item.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    You have to pay to list an item.
    So if you want to sell something, you have to pay the site? Hell.
  • Options
    how'd you think they made there money?
  • Options
    Don't you also have to give them a percentage of the price you sold it for or something as well?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Don't you also have to give them a percentage of the price you sold it for or something as well?
    That makes sense. The other doesn't, to me.
  • Options
    Your clown should probably be paying you some sort of compensation for being a shite no?
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    There are a couple of things you could do.

Either report the non paying bidder as a scammer and get a UPI (unpaid item) credit - see here.

The second thing is probably easier, send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. You'll get a little less money, but less hassle.
  • Options
    Saeed M wrote:

Either report the non paying bidder as a scammer and get a UPI (unpaid item) credit - see here.

did that aye and got my credit, relisted the item and less than 24 hours later guess what?,

yep you got it another nigerian scammer hit the old buy it now button

tis starting to really piss me off
  • Options
    well when you list the item make the requierments stricter
  • Options
    Ive noticed on ebay about people listing items and stating "no shipping to nigeria, scammers"

I may be missing something stupid here but how are they scamming you if you ship it to nigeria, as long as the money goes in your account, where is the issue?:confused:
  • Options
    Amnesiac wrote:
    Ive noticed on ebay about people listing items and stating "no shipping to nigeria, scammers"

I may be missing something stupid here but how are they scamming you if you ship it to nigeria, as long as the money goes in your account, where is the issue?:confused:
    Apparently there's a history of Nigerian gangs thieving peoples bank details and committing fraud. I remember hearing something about it on the news. It was nothing to do with eBay at the time though.
  • Options
    Saeed M wrote:
    There are a couple of things you could do.

The second thing is probably easier, send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. You'll get a little less money, but less hassle.

Their 419 scammers and it doesn't really matter if you report them to eBay because half the time the accounts they use are stolen.
  • Options
    Yea, isnt it something to do with sending the money via western union, you get the cash, then they get the goods, and somehow retract the money back out of your account.
  • Options
    Have a look a the few places I have quite an involvement in, 419eater.com, - also check out fraudwatchers.org
  • Options
    419eater great site