Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is there a term for this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what you call this so maybe you can tell me what this is called and also if anyone here does it.

Basically what do you call penetration without all the rubbing or thrusting to try for an orgasm?

Like if a guy just wants to be inside of a girl without trying to get off on it but because he (and she) just likes the closeness of it all?

What's that called? .. And does anyone here do it?

And to answer my own question if I had a steady Girlfriend I'd quite like to make use of my frequent erections without always going for orgasm, just like a really, really close hug ..;)

Comments

• Options
    ive never heard of anyone putting it in there for the sake of it and not doing anything
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    ive never heard of anyone putting it in there for the sake of it and not doing anything

As a woman does it not feel good to have a man inside of you without doing anything else? Just feeling the warmth and fullness?
  • Options
    As a woman does it not feel good to have a man inside of you without doing anything else? Just feeling the warmth and fullness?

yeh its nice, but im soon going to want some moving going on. i cant imagine being able to fight the urge to have some thrusting
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    yeh its nice, but im soon going to want some moving going on. i cant imagine being able to fight the urge to have some thrusting

What I'm thinking of is a bit like the closeness of spooning for example - and maybe just being really close but without the need to bang away at each other.

Useful for example when you're both in bed together and also watch TV ..lol

Like the way for example you can be laying in bed together watching the box and simply cup the girl's breasts and stroke them gently with your thumb just cos it feels nice, not cos you're trying to get off on each other?

or the way you can stroke each other's hair just cos it feels nice. Can you not be inside of a girl just because it feels nice, not because you both want that orgasm?

I mean I can easily have 4 or 5 erections a day that if I'm in the right frame of mind last 20 or 30 minutes without physical stimulation, without feeling the need to orgasm, so thought it would be handy if I had a steady girlfriend to be able to put them to good use from time to time .. but I really don't think I'd fancy full on sex 5 times a day.
  • Options
    I think it would be very ackward and I'd tell them to get the hell off. Especially if your watching tv ffs!
  • Options
    id be too tempted to do even a little thrusting, sounds like you have a sure fire way of making a girl want you to thrust her
  • Options
    Tantric sex?
  • Options
    I dont think theres a name for it. I guess its just being inside someone without doing anything. There can be reasons for wanting to do that.
  • Options
    Mutual narcolepsy?
  • Options
    I was "advised" by my doctor to avoid sex for a few months after bleeding in pregnancy, but there has been times when ive just missed the closeness and intimacy that you just dont get from oral sex, so there has been times when ive just wanted him in me but not been able to have proper sex.
    Thats the only time i can really think of.
  • Options
    I really like it, it's incredibly intimate and I have to disagree with most people and say that I don't think it's weird in the slightest. But, yeah, usually turns into something more pretty quickly, to be honest.

I haven't a clue what you'd call it, though.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I think it's called a "special cuddle" :D
    you mean when a mummy and daddy love each other very much?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Tantric sex?

Yeah I think that's kinda what I'm after :chin:
  • Options
    Wouldn't your lady friend have to be some what wet enough for you to just "park" your johnson in there?
    Which would normally require a lil action......so.....your already doing something.....

Sounds odd to me, cuddling is a non penetrating activity i think.
  • Options
    What I'm thinking of is a bit like the closeness of spooning for example - and maybe just being really close but without the need to bang away at each other.
    Oh and what the fuck is with 'spooning'? What the hell is so special about that that it warrants it's own name beyond 'lying down together'?
  • Options
    Oh and what the fuck is with 'spooning'? What the hell is so special about that that it warrants it's own name beyond 'lying down together'?

Well supposed to describe two spoons in a drawer, i.e. tells people what way around you both are.

.. Not sure on the wetness question, maye the ladies can help answer that one..
  • Options
    Me and an ex used to do it quite often, it was lovely :) I don't know if there's a proper term, but we called it "snuggle plus" lol.
  • Options

how the heck are you going to stay hard? A woman will hardly feel a flaccid penis.

I don't think there is a term for this, but if you are quick you can coin one, put it in some sex or urban dictionary and get 5 internet-cool points.
  • Options
    Parking?

:lol:
  • Options
    I don't know why anyone would think it weird, its nice to lie there and have that intimacy.
  • Options
    Basically what do you call penetration without all the rubbing or thrusting to try for an orgasm?

Like if a guy just wants to be inside of a girl without trying to get off on it but because he (and she) just likes the closeness of it all? [/SIZE]

Tiredness? :confused:
  • Options
    I like this. Or even during sex it's nice to stop for a few minutes just to rest. I always want his finger or his cock inside me whilst I fall asleep as well.