Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what?...i thought everyone had some!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oh my god i just want the ground to swallow me up whole!

after work today had to be searched...no problem, pretty routine so there i am holding it open for everyone to see when i look down an whats in there???

oh yes people its the bottle of KY jelly from my night of passion last night. :blush::lol:

not to sure i can look my manager in the face again...wonder what my references would be like?:chin:

Comments

• Options
    :lol: unlucky!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    :lol: bless you! poor thing!
  • Options
    What kind of job do you do that involves being regularly searched?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    yeh its a shop the amount of stock in there and what we sell probably comes to more than a million. im noty really bothered that they search not the type to steal stuff to worried bout getting caught, athough now i think my embarrassment threshold has increased!
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    What kind of job do you do that involves being regularly searched?
    When I worked at Next you had to have a search of all your pockets and bag everytime you left the store.
  • Options
    I'm glad i've never had a job like that - i don't think i've ever known anyone who's worked in a clothes shop so i'd never heard of anyone being searched before.

I mean i can understand if its a security matter - like if you work at the airport or in a government building but not really anywhere else..
  • Options
    When I used to work at sainsburys they did the odd random search on the way out.
  • Options
    I've was never searched at any point in my retail "career", I think I would've been very indignant if I was and probably prone to planting things like KY, massive dildos and butt plugs in my bag to purposed mortify the person searching me :razz:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I've was never searched at any point in my retail "career", I think I would've been very indignant if I was and probably prone to planting things like KY, massive dildos and butt plugs in my bag to purposed mortify the person searching me :razz:
    It has to be done now really, doesn't it?

Also, why were you holding it up for everyone to see? Why not just the security person?
  • Options
    We get random searchs at asda, doesn't bother me i have nothing to hide.
    Lol at the ky jelly though hehehe.
  • Options
    It has to be done now really, doesn't it?

Also, why were you holding it up for everyone to see? Why not just the security person?

i didnt hold it up i just happened to open it up rather widely on a desk, not sure who else saw but my manager definetly did
  • Options
    We get searches too, but they aren't bag searches, they're just 'emptying pockets' ones, so I'm usually saved from any embarrasment, seeing as I have my nipple ring in my bag at all times, and something else lol.
  • Options
    I had a computer geek from university who I hardly know come round to connect my PC when I couldn't make it work myself. He moved my chair to reach my ethernet socket and behind the chair was a massive tube of KY Jelly just innocently sitting there behind my chair. There were a few other people in the room at the time and I knew everyone was thinking about it but they were all too embarassed to mention it. :blush: