Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rosacea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all, im 21 and i suspect i have a mild case of rosacea.Which is basically a reddening of the face that fails to ever ever go away, which really really has dented my confidence. I have changed my face wash and shaving foams to more gentle kinds to stop any potential irritation.I also know that they are various trigger factors that can make it worse.
But i'm looking for any advice from anyone on these boards that used to or still does suffer from rocesea. Any potential cures or creams that help would be an advanatage, I am currently on a waiting list to see a dermotologist with NHS, but it could be up to 6 months before i am seen.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I assume you've seen your GP to get the referral, could they not think of anything? I vaguely recall some of the stuff I got for acne saying something about roseaca, but I can't for the life of me remember which one. It might be worth going back to your GP seeing if they can help in the meantime.