Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Midweek Premiership

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What's up with referees this year???

I was delighted to see Solksjaer score, that is awesome!!
Man U looked awesome attacking.
Silvestre was lucky not to get punished for his tackle on Herrairderson, it was a penalty. I am sure Man U would have won anyway.

Andy Todd from Blackburn, comical defending, and he's the captain too and just had a red card rescinded. Idiot.

Portsmouth were unlucky to draw, they should have had a penalty too.

I hate to be the Chelsea players in the locker room after the game yesterday hehe. Well done Boro!

Villa done well, although Sonko shouldn't have been sent off.

Watford was unlucky not to win.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    normally i would disagree with using the referee as a direct reason for dropping point, however so far this season watford have been cheated out of 4 obvious points.

We were unlucky not to get a penatly against everton, and conceeded a shocking "handball" that game of chris powells head!!.

against westham we were denied a free kickm our players stopped and they went on to score.

I havent seen the other games but already i am aware of numerous complaints against referees.
  • Options
    United looked fantastic. All that without Neville, Heinze, Scholes, Carrick (partially) and of course Rooney. Solskjaer scoring was the icing on the cake and Ronaldo shrugged off the boos like only he knows how. Pity that shot that nearly broke the crossbar didn't go in.

Chelsea were punished for complacency. I doubt Mourinho will let that happen again. Their defence was a shambles though, which is nice to see.
  • Options
    Yep great peformances from Giggs and Ronnie, great to see Ole score. The fans were on form as usual "england give us a song...." :lol:

Its very early to start picking Chelsea to bits, but why start tinkering with the best midfield in the country?
  • Options
    Shocked at Chelsea's loss