Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i pod

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this has probably been done before but i couldn't find it any where, i want to buy an i pod but can i transfer my music from my p.c which is downloaded by limewire or do i have to purchase i tunes ?

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    K.N.S wrote:
    this has probably been done before but i couldn't find it any where, i want to buy an i pod but can i transfer my music from my p.c which is downloaded by limewire or do i have to purchase i tunes ?

You can put them on, but you have to use the fucking appaling iTunes software (which is annoying and awkward, and I hate it with a vengance.).

(Pssst... don't get an iCod, there are far better alternatives - Creative Zen, for instance...)
  • Options
    (Pssst... don't get an iCod, there are far better alternatives - Creative Zen, for instance...)[/QUOTE]
    does creative zen have video player on it ?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not when I checked, might be a newwer one though. There ares till alternatives with Video - don't go for the first brand name you remember, it's usually not the best tbh.

E.g: - http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/109613

I mean, ffs, undercutting the ipod so much:
    http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/98996

If you don't even need/want 20gb, it gets so much cheaper too.

I have a 2gb nano player thingumy from china, that does video. £40.
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    (Pssst... don't get an iCod, there are far better alternatives - Creative Zen, for instance...)
    does creative zen have video player on it ?[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't, but that was 10 months ago. I think they do now.