Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

F.A.O Command & Conquer Nerds

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Kane!

Hurray!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeh best games ever. got the Covert Opps and RA Addon packs too. all good except for Red Alert 2 which was like syndicate but rubbish. Got renegade too! and generals somewhere
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    yeh best games ever. got the Covert Opps and RA Addon packs too. all good except for Red Alert 2 which was like syndicate but rubbish. Got renegade too! and generals somewhere

You can't call renegade and Generals good but slag RA2 off... Generals AI ws appling, it was only good in multiplayer, and the patch broke the fucking game.

Renegade is worst.. general second worst... C&C, Tib Sun, RA, and RA2 ar best imho.
  • Options
    :D generals was a jerk fest on my PC, it wouldn't play properly so didn't give it time of day.
  • Options
    :D generals was a jerk fest on my PC, it wouldn't play properly so didn't give it time of day.
    :lol: Get a better PC... and if you EVER (Even on my uber-rig that runs any game - even oblivion -on full) want to play the Twiglight Flame map (BEST map in the game online) - don't patch it, it fucks up.

Generals is good multiplayer - but the single lacks an AI worth bothering with.

RA3 though has been annouced... ;o And with this new C&C 3... omg. I hope they are uber good.
  • Options
    if i install generals now is it easy to find games on westwood chat? what about any patches or updates i need. where can i get them.

edit - i got 1.08 and am waiting on self-extracting .exe t
    edit - couldn't patch the pirate version, so wont bothr.
  • Options
    Ha, best not try to play online with pirate either.
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Renegade is worst.. general second worst... C&C, Tib Sun, RA, and RA2 ar best imho.

I totally agree. I hope they don't mess up RA3.