Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Subject13 no more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes folks! Subject13 is no longer my name, my name is now Bullseye thanks to the awesome moderator Jim_V!

Basically, No one on here got the reference to First Wave that Sci-Fi Tv show that only lasted 3 seasons about an Alien Invasion and Nostradamus predictions...so...I changed it!

Why Bullseye, well i like to play darts and he is a kick ass supervillain too! haha

Comments

• Options
    I like i like!! :D
  • Options
    :wave: I saw you on here earlier and wondered who you used to be!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I used to watch First Wave... I don't remember a subject 13 though, what was it?
  • Options
    First Wave had the Aliens deciding there were 117 types of human being. They selected one of each type to test... Subject1, Subject2, Subject3, etc etc to Subject117 who was the eventual hero...i went with being Subject13.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bullseye wrote:
    First Wave had the Aliens deciding there were 117 types of human being. They selected one of each type to test... Subject1, Subject2, Subject3, etc etc to Subject117 who was the eventual hero...i went with being Subject13.
    Aha. Well, to be honest, even if I did remember that part, "subject13" wouldn't have rang any bells. 117 might.