Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Festival fashion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sooo....I'm off to a creamfields at the weekend. I never know what to wear to these all-night festivals because one minute you're dancing in a hot sweaty tent then you're bloody freezing walking around wet grass at 4am.

So...what attire do you people suggest? I usually just throw on a pair of jeans, a top, and a few layers (and still get cold) but I feel like wearing something a bit more interesting this year. It's just crappy cos it's not like you can carry around a big comfy jumper with you when you wanna throw some shapes! :hyper:

Anyway, give me some suggestions you fashion gurus... thanks :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Are you camping for it?

ETA - If you are, I'm taking my denims, my cut off denims, wellies, green dress, skirt and Converse shoes and an assortment of vests/tops etc. SHITLOAD of undies and pants. :D Ooh and scarves, hoodies and sunglasses and two hats. Ha.

I'm camping at Reading for 4 days, really. Thursday to Monday. EEEEEEEEEEEH, CANNY WAIT MAN!
  • Options
    Becky, you don't camp at Creamfields... :p
  • Options
    Becky, you don't camp at Creamfields... :p

WELL I DON'T KNOW.

I was clearly just wanting to dish out again that I'm off to Reading and really excited. RAIN ON MY PARADE WHY DON'TCHA?!

:razz:

Oh yes, flailing the bingo wings for effect. :p
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    WELL I DON'T KNOW.

I was clearly just wanting to dish out again that I'm off to Reading and really excited. RAIN ON MY PARADE WHY DON'TCHA?!

:razz:

Oh yes, flailing the bingo wings for effect. :p

You are a legend! :D

I'm not helping the OP because I want to go to Creamfields and no-one will go with me. :grump:

;)