Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Maybe Baby

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is new to me, so bear with me! Well i havent been with my new boyfriend long, we have broken up once before cos of my so called friends interfering in our relationship. We got back together and things have been really good, but today he told me that his ex had phoned him and told him she had her 12 week scan on friday morning, he is in complete shock that she left it so long before mentioning it, and that it happened in the first place. We havent been together long, but i am absolutely crazy about him, i want to be there for him, but don't think i am being very supportive as i have no idea what to say to him. I think he knows how much he means to me, and that i want to support him, but yeah feel as if im not helping in the slightest! At the end of the day i want to be with him, and if he comes with a baby, then i suppose thats what i get myself into. so yeah has nebody been in this situation and if so.... help....what do i say!?!

Comments

• Options
    how old are you both? Has she actually said she's keeping it?
  • Options
    I'm 18 and he is 21. I don't know if she's keeping it, but from his said i getting the impression that she is.
  • Options
    Suppose i was thinking about it too much, i spoke to one of my mail friends about it, and said that if it was him, he'd want to hear how much i would still want to be with them, which i did. He said he just wanted a friend, which is fair enough, he has got a lot of crap to deal with at the moment, looking at it long term i couldnt handle such complications. But i wanted to be with him so much right now! Am i just thinking of myself too much?