Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane.

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So good. Pure win.

Go see it. Its funny, action orientated good stuff. Well worth it!
:thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Might actually do that. Must be good to drag a whole film out with just snakes in a plane. Surely they'd just kill everyone immediately.
  • Options
    oooh, i was wondering what film to see next! cheers :)
  • Options
    I will go and see it on an orange wednesday. It also combines with Student discount. :hyper:
  • Options
    What film is this? It sounds amusing ... am I thick?
  • Options
  • Options
    What film is this? It sounds amusing ... am I thick?
    You haven't heard of Snakes on a Plane before!? Have you been living under a rock or something?! :eek:

Haha! Sods law, I've been waiting ages to see it, because after all the internet hype I just HAVE to. And the week it opens I'm financially screwed (trying to pay rent + food + various costs involved in starting uni + no money to fund the above). So I have to wait till next week. Still won't be able to justify blowing a fiver on a cinema ticket (unless I tell people it's 'research' for my soon-to-start film degree), but I'll have slightly more money then.
  • Options
    Quite possibly :chin:
  • Options
    Have you been living under a rock or something?! :eek:
    :lol: that made me laugh
  • Options
    You haven't heard of Snakes on a Plane before!? Have you been living under a rock or something?! :eek:

I hadn't heard of it until i read about it on a friend's livejournal last week...and i was wondering why the hell she would want to be on a plane with snakes on it. :P *hits self* :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    saw this film today, absolutely awesome!

definately reccomend going to see it
  • Options
    It's some motherfucking snakes on a motherfuckinf plane....how can it not be awesome!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    It's some motherfucking snakes on a motherfuckinf plane....how can it not be awesome!

very very cool film
  • Options
    and who says movies influence us to swear more :rolleyes:
    Actually in this case it was us that influenced the movie. Apparently when the internet hype started getting into gear, people started saying "Get those motherfucking snakes of my motherfucking plane!" because it was something they could picture Samual L Jackson saying, & it became so big & so widely quoted that they reshot a scene just to get the line in there, because there would be a riot in the cinema if that line wasn't in there. The film was originally supposed to be a PG, but they had to up the rating because of the swearing.
  • Options
    It was because Samuel L Jackson said "Motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane" at MTV movie awards.
  • Options
    i love samuel L. but this film looks aweful the worst possible plot thinkable, so if i watch it i'll wait till its on DVD and get it free from work (library) cos i aint gonna pay to see it!
  • Options
    i enjoyed it quite a lot
  • Options
    SUCH a good movie, Sam L. is freakin hilarious haha
  • Options
    as far as i know its supposed to be knowingly stupid, like a postmodern cliche action movie.
    Yeah that's why I thought it was such a cool idea. And I hate stupid action movies with no plot. I just love how this one is doing it deliberatly. I appreciate honesty. :yes: