Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Soooooo....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Talk people .... bored here ... entertain me!

Comments

• Options
    I'm board as well... most of my mates have gone to Sweden for the weekend. I couldnt make it for a couple of reasons, so now I have spent most of the weekend in doors! :crying:

I shall be making up for it next week though!

What you been up to then GoodFella?
  • Options
    Today has been one of the laziest days of my life! Been raining all day so just been playing Pro Evo, eating junk and lazing about all day :D bored of it now though. Fancied a night in but its not so great :p
  • Options
    I just took a drink and dribbled water down my self.

Exciting eh?

I filmed the entire thing and you'll be able to buy it in all good stores come friday.

And some bad stores too. But they probably won't have it in stock. Because they're bad. Or they might have it and refuse to sell it. Or make you pay more than the rrp (£14.99. An absolute steal frankly). Or hit you with big sticks on the way out.

Yeah, go to a good store. You'll enjoy the retail experience more.
  • Options
    go on youtube and watch some vids
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I just took a drink and dribbled water down my self.

:lol: I've done this before.:blush:
  • Options
    I think we all have :D
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I'm board as well... most of my mates have gone to Sweden for the weekend. I couldnt make it for a couple of reasons, so now I have spent most of the weekend in doors! :crying:

I shall be making up for it next week though!

What you been up to then GoodFella?

ah, that's the reason I had to cancel my sweden plans, because there wasn't one fucking single hostel available in stockholm....

curse them! ;)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Today has been one of the laziest days of my life! Been raining all day so just been playing Pro Evo, eating junk and lazing about all day :D bored of it now though. Fancied a night in but its not so great :p

I spend most of my day recording vinyl onto my pc, and then burning it to CD lol
    I need to put some away in storage for a while so I thought I might as well do that! Was quite fun going through some tunes I havent played for 4-5 years!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I spend most of my day recording vinyl onto my pc, and then burning it to CD lol
    I need to put some away in storage for a while so I thought I might as well do that! Was quite fun going through some tunes I havent played for 4-5 years!

How much you got?
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    ah, that's the reason I had to cancel my sweden plans, because there wasn't one fucking single hostel available in stockholm....

curse them! ;)

Really? They only booked it about 3 or 4 weeks ago! Maybe they got the last rooms! :lol:
  • Options
    well Jim V deleted my 'Buy me things' post

but i'll put the link in my sig ;)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    How much you got?

About 600!
    Im not doing them all though lol, would take weeks!! Just a select few!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    About 600!
    Im not doing them all though lol, would take weeks!! Just a select few!

600!!! 6 fucking hundred!! Jesus! :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    600!!! 6 fucking hundred!! Jesus! :D

Well, its not a huge deal really, I have been DJing for about 6 years... although in the last few years I have very rarely brought vinyl. Where as before I used to get paid then go and blow most of it on records! lol
    I miss doing that! :(
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Well, its not a huge deal really, I have been DJing for about 6 years... although in the last few years I have very rarely brought vinyl. Where as before I used to get paid then go and blow most of it on records! lol
    I miss doing that! :(

Yeah i've been doing that recently ... shouldnt really as that should be money for uni ... but oh well, not like i spend my money on anything else .. booze and music :D