Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the scary world of the internet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was bit interested in all that kino, primitive sub-communicating bull that matt liverpool kept talking bout so did a little post on google to see exctly what some poor people out there have been suckered into and omg!:eek2:

found this little beauty, not really reading just skimming a clicking after about three pages i realised that this is not a good sight although it claims to help blokes with workshops to help them talk to (shag) women. (it will take some patience to understand)

heres the link if you wanna have a look http://http://sexrevolutionblog.com//?p=59

heres a few quotes

"Jealousy plotlines can be a great way to increase your value. But, if you do them in the wrong way they will kill your attainability and with it the girl’s attraction for you In my most recent lay, I was chatting up a girl at a party. She was friendly and receptive, but not quite all the way there in terms of value. She knew that I had some value, but I could tell that she wasn’t sure that she had enough"

"The biggest reason why I acheived success in the game is because of my mentors. If you want to acheive success in seduction, you have to find mentors."

cant believe theres people out there who actually have mentors they even do workshops! :eek:

theres something really sad and scary going on here me thinks:nervous: :razz:

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    It can drive blokes mad as well, they'll be too fucked in the head to actually do anything.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    It's terrifying to think of the impressionable young men reading that crap and believing it all -- look what it's done to MattLiverpool. Scary shit.

He has blatantly been brainwashed. Yeah he was a bit of a twat before but he sounded like a normal teenage lad. Now hes just turned into a evil sexist cunt.
  • Options
    I think they're hilarious. They come up with all these techniques and shit, but what it basically boils down to is "ask enough girls, and eventually you'll get a number." No shit sherlock.
  • Options
    G55131983180558.jpg
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    G55131983180558.jpg
    Magnolia?
  • Options
    Magnolia?

:yes:
  • Options
    That page doesn't work for me...it simply redirects to the W3C. Not that i'm complaining though...odds are i'd probably prefer to see the W3C's webpage anyhoo. ;)