Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help for my boyfriends 21st!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ok soo....i want to go out for my boyfriends 21st on tuesday. its not his birthday but he will be at reading festival on his birthday.

his mates are coming, and his sister and my brother and we so there will be about 8 of us.

i just dont know wat to do.

i was thinking a meal and then out for drinks. but i dunno where to go. i dont want to choose somewhere rubbish. and i dont want to go to far because if its another thing to arrange.

his friends arent being helpful and have just said 'tell me when and where'

any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    help :(
  • Options
    I had my 21st on saturday, had a quick meal as not everyone knew each other. Then went out for loads of drinks.

Had a great laugh and took loads of pictures.
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    I had my 21st on saturday, had a quick meal as not everyone knew each other. Then went out for loads of drinks.

Had a great laugh and took loads of pictures.

we all know each other, though not well i suppose.

i just want to do something nice for him
  • Options
    How about you go somewhere fancy for drinks, then go somewhere else for dinner. And wrap it up at home? Get the party games out (childish i know) but it will be a great laugh
  • Options
    How about you go somewhere fancy for drinks, then go somewhere else for dinner.

thats actually a good idea! i was thinking of doing it the other way around!

there is actually a nice bar near us where we used to go but havent been for ages!