Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

toning bands for abs, arms AND legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
pls help me guys! im after something like this: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3024148/Trail/C%24cip%3D43327.Sports%2Band%2Bleisure%3EC%24cip%3D43393.Health%2Band%2Bfitness%2Bmonitors%2Band%2Baids%3EC%24cip%3D43395.Body%2Btoning%2Bkits.htm

or even these (that cover your knees, cos my knees r pretty chubby):http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0544999/Trail/C%24cip%3D43327.Sports%2Band%2Bleisure%3EC%24cip%3D43393.Health%2Band%2Bfitness%2Bmonitors%2Band%2Baids%3EC%24cip%3D43395.Body%2Btoning%2Bkits.htm

BUT - i want something very similar to the first product, only you can adjust the size of the belt so that you can have it round your thighs, tops of your arms, or stomach/hips. I dont like the ones where you have to wire pads to your body, as id like it as comfy+discreet as possible, maybe even to wear under clothes.

please help me. il probably be looking on ebay if anyone can tell me the product name.

thanx :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Slendertone???

Remember, abs are only firm with low body fat. :thumb:
  • Options
    lol, ive lost alot of fat going to the gym and swimming, yet no matter what exercise i do, or how often, i cannot shift the wobbly bits from the inside of my thighs (at the very top+on the inside of my knees), and the tops of my arms. Not so much my stomach, as for some reason i barely have to do any sit ups to get a flat+toned stomach :D
  • Options
    I would try resistance training, to tone up excess body parts. For your inside legs a machine called leg adubter are great to use.
  • Options
    ive tried them+they made no difference. il admit, i aint been to the gym in ages, but im going bk as of tonite! Also, im trying to eat healthier. ive ordered 1 off ebay+it was only £6, so lets see if that and the gym help!