Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After Breaking up...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I split up with my gf about a month ago it started of as what I thought would be temporary but it ended up permanent but we still kinda spoke a bit but then she seemed to stop that and ignore me. I started off ok about it but then started to keep thinking about her mainly because I never got all the reasons bout what happened and why she wanted to split up....she said she didnt want a relationship even though it would have taken her 11 months to realise. And everything I asked she didnt know the answers too. Anyway recently she txted again saying good luck for A'levels but still whenever I ask for answers and whether we'll ever be able to sort things out one day she wont reply or anything and I just think its so unfair after 11 months for things to happen like that with no real explanation so I could at least understand. i knew we had been arguing a bit, but that was just a phase and she said that wasnt the reason. The thing is even though I still think about her quite a lot, I know it would be a lot easier if I knew the reasons behind why things happened to quick but I guess Im not gonna find out, if she wasnt happy thats fine and I could accept that if I knew why and what had changed and in a month Id have thought Id at least know that

Comments

• Options
    With some things you never find out why. Remember though, there must be a reason that you two split up.Don't be in her face all the time about why these things happened.Suggest meeting up for a drink or something to talk it through.
  • Options
    I feel 4 u I know it's not nice 2 break up but sometimes thats just the way it is.
    Just try 2 move on I know thats hard but it sounds like this girl already has.
    Hope u get through this soon.
  • Options
    am i glad i'm not u! i was upset after splittin up wiv a bf after 3 days! Jeeeeez!
    p.s soz 4 postin this shite b4 ne1 shouts @ me

i am the emotionless freak who dusnt make sense on a good day