Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

prangin out remix

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just wondered what other fans of the streets thought to their new remix of prangin out featuring a load of uk hip hop stars - personally i think its great :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah its a good beat mate. Im starting to like the likes of Kano a wee bit more now, but when is UK Hip Hop going to grow and get more popular, there needs to be more people on the scene.
  • Options
    Woah woah... I haven't heard this but I LOVE the album version... in fact it's my favourite on the album.

Where can I get it?!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The remix of Fit But You know feat. Kano, Tinchy Strider and Lady Sov was excellent. I havn't heard this though, I'm going to check it out.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    now we've pulled the streets fans out of the closet, how many have got the mitchell brothers album? if not, get it!!
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I have alot of tracks by the Mitchell Brothers but i dont have the album. IMO i dont like most of their stuff but Alone with TV + Rush red are banging tracks!
  • Options
    *bump*

I think I've just got this from Limewire (oooh naughty) and I think it's alright... not a patch on the real version though!
  • Options
    All you uk hip hop fans go and download a song called 'wifey' by tinnie tempah :thumb: