Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The youth of today!

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Sitting here quite casually, then i hear..."let's go get blindo and fight then!"
It is 4.15, why do you need to think about starting fights? why do you need to be so dirty and common and most importantly, why do you need to live on MY street!
:grump:
this is my little rant...thankyou!

ETA: Blindo = Pissed (not everyone is up to date with the common language of chavese)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh, I know what you mean, kids of today suck, well the majority do, they're ill mannored and arrogent cocks
  • Options
    I thought that said, "lets go get dildos and fight then"

Though, yes, children suck and I look at them and hope I wasn't anything like them when I was that age, though I'm sure I was and we all were stupid and retarded and did stuipd and retarded things.

We were out eating the other day and I was shoving my face with food and Ed was sitting there already done, just kind of zoning out waiting for me and this girl at the table across the way looks at him and all bitchy goes, if you've got something to say, just say it. Apperantly he must have been looking in that general direction. I nearly choked on my soup with laughter and she got even more bitch.

Oddly enough, only a couple weeks before, out at the store some chick said the same thing to him also. I guess everybody is looking for somebody to say something.

Little bitches, tbh.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

nothing suprises me with you anymore! :rolleyes:

give one of them a quick back hander next time whilst saying this is from emma!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    nothing suprises me with you anymore! :rolleyes:

give one of them a quick back hander next time whilst saying this is from emma!

Shush, I don't need glasses, I swear :p
  • Options
    Im sure you don't, you need to clean your mind a bit :p
  • Options
    Maybe they were joking. But I've been thinking about getting pissed since 10am.
  • Options
    a fights quality entertainment, espically when they're pissed
  • Options
    not being funny or anything, but the streets of cheltenham are full of lovely people as ive experienced myself!
    the streets here are full of kids all day and night now its the holidays, but thank god they are still young enough to be entertained by bikes and footballs and not bottles of cider yet.
  • Options
    no char...they really werent! thats the lovely area i live in...and aiden, i couldnt care less if it is quality entertainment, if it happens near my car there will be hell to pay!

unfortunately that might mean i end up in the fight, and therefore am just as bad :p

and steven...i shall just jog your memory to that of a leather belt and a push chair...lovely? i think not!

just coz the he/she next door to you isnt quite the fighting type, she could soon change!
  • Options
    hook the shell of your car up to the mains from a lamp post

that'll keep em away :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    z01 wrote:
    hook the shell of your car up to the mains from a lamp post

that'll keep em away :D

Personally, the best way I feel to keep them away from your house/area is to make a large Tesla Coil. About 6 foot high should be good.

But, thats just me.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Tesla Coil
    i think im going to regret asking but whats one of these?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    and steven...i shall just jog your memory to that of a leather belt and a push chair...lovely? i think not!

just coz the he/she next door to you isnt quite the fighting type, she could soon change!

yeah i guess, im still unsure about the story behind that attack...i'm not sure it was unprovocated. but there ya go.

and ive just told the he/she that you are up for a fight, so watch ya back next time you here!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

:lol: You legend :lol:
  • Options
    What happened with a leather belt and a pushchair?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    yeah i guess, im still unsure about the story behind that attack...i'm not sure it was unprovocated. but there ya go.

and ive just told the he/she that you are up for a fight, so watch ya back next time you here!
    hahaha, bring it on! might start coming on the train mind, not having her/him clawing my car!

and even if it was provoked, he had a baby?!
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    What happened with a leather belt and a pushchair?
    some bloke from work was down at our bar, and then left for a take away, he was pushing his baby down the street, and this bloke came from nowhere and whipped him around the head with a leather belt...random thing to do, and sick when he was pushing his little baby!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    hahaha, bring it on! might start coming on the train mind, not having her/him clawing my car!

and even if it was provoked, he had a baby?!

oh yes i know that. was just saying! gawwwwwwd. stresshead!

im not picking you up from the station, you can walk. :heart:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i think im going to regret asking but whats one of these?
    tesla-coil-sparks5.jpg
    Clicky for explanation

And by fuck, they are cool. And deadly.
  • Options
    i love telsa coils but everyone i tell says, they're not real, only in Red alert, Dumb asses.
  • Options
    they look well good! can i have one please?

and koe, i dont mind walking, its not far. im not that lazy ill just wear sensible shoes!
    and dont call me stresshead! :(
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    they look well good! can i have one please?

Got to be made... can't buy them. Just *don't* electrocute yourself... they curn out like, LOADS of volts.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Got to be made... can't buy them. Just *don't* electrocute yourself... they curn out like, LOADS of volts.
    can you make me one then please? i was rubbish in science!
  • Options
    funny story about chavs: one my mate was in his car with someone he knew from work, they pull up to some traffic lights not too far away from a group of rather large chavish types, one of them shouts at my mates pasenger 'oi what yoo fookin lookin at u want knockin out' (or something to that effect) to which the bloke replied with 'im lookin at you coz we're gonna fuckin kidnap you!!' - que chavish type going white, putting his head down and walking away sharpish! :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    dildos.jpg
    :p
  • Options
    dildos.jpg
    :p

:eek2:
  • Options