Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dating Websites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do people think of them? On the whole I think they are crap from the time Ive spent on them so far. Lol I had someone ask me how much I weigh and what size feet I have :)

Comments

• Options
    Not tried 'em... Never considered it really... Well I have a gaydar profile but that was set up ages ago just to make friends.

As for meeting people off the internet... I'd never completely rule it out but I wouldn't go looking.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    What do people think of them? On the whole I think they are crap from the time Ive spent on them so far. Lol I had someone ask me how much I weigh and what size feet I have :)

Hehe, how did you reply?
    If you did...
    I would have sent something hilarious

One of my old college friends has met someone through datingdirect.com i think, they've been together for 3 years now and have a kid...
  • Options
    Haha yeah Im on gaydar. Lol yeah would be fun to send some crazy reply...I have size 12 feet and would probably squash you.
  • Options
    I don't think too much of them, really...i've heard good things about them but i've used a few of them and haven't had any success, and after the last few, uh, disasters i've had, i don't think i'd ever consider entering a relationship with someone from the net ever again.
  • Options
    It gets even better, Ive been offered £1000 for a blowjob. Well I sure know where to go if Im ever short of cash ;)
  • Options
    Hahahaha, did you really get offered 1000 pounds for a blowjob??

*can't believe that :P*
  • Options
    On the radio on the way to work the other day they were talking of dating websites. Just a completly random post...
    There's a couple "popular" dating sites, can't remember the names, theres commecials and everything for them, this one woman's sister had gone to one.

There's about a million questions and they go all in depth and she went on about how she had spent so much time filling it out as she was being so truthfull to herself and all that.

By the time the thing was done, out of the so many people on it, it told her there were 0 people she would be compatable with. Now tha would be harsh :p
  • Options
    Yeah, thats eHarmony. They did that to me too. :( Idiots. :impissed:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    On the radio on the way to work the other day they were talking of dating websites. Just a completly random post...
    There's a couple "popular" dating sites, can't remember the names, theres commecials and everything for them, this one woman's sister had gone to one.

There's about a million questions and they go all in depth and she went on about how she had spent so much time filling it out as she was being so truthfull to herself and all that.

By the time the thing was done, out of the so many people on it, it told her there were 0 people she would be compatable with. Now tha would be harsh :p

Haha yeah cant take the internet too seriously thats for sure. Guess its okay to pass some time if your bored.