Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weekend bag

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
im not rightly sure where this should go, so feel free to scream, shout and warble at me if its not here!

i want a weekend bag...a nice one, not some leather thing a middle aged man would use, but something pretty.

any ideas where i can get one?

i need to stop using my winnie the pooh one, my boyfriend is starting to think he is going out with a 7 year old! :p

merci buckets

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Arrggghghh i have no actual answer but i really want one as well!!

One that is the right size for hand luggage on a plane but you can fit enough stuff into for a week. I currently have a really old rucksack that I can't fit everything into but looks kind of on its last legs.

ETA i'm sure these are really expensive but i like them http://www.radley.co.uk/collections/holdalls/index.cfm

Oh and also Forelli do weekend bags.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:

One that is the right size for hand luggage on a plane but you can fit enough stuff into for a week. I currently have a really old rucksack that I can't fit everything into but looks kind of on its last legs.

ETA i'm sure these are really expensive but i like them http://www.radley.co.uk/collections/holdalls/index.cfm

oh my god, the three of them are gorgeous!! but yeah will probably cost about £200 at least..tut!

ill have a nosey for forelli, but they will probably be too expensive too!
    thanks though babes
  • Options
    Radley bags are lovely :)

I have one :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Wyetry wrote:

I heart Radley bags. I want one.
  • Options
    I have this one...
    53320.jpg
    I love it :)
  • Options
    I have this one...
    53320.jpg
    can i have it please? ill look after it and give it a great home!
  • Options
    Hehehehe. Nooooooooooo.

I love the attention I get from having it.

Its guaranteed that at least once a week when I'm out someone will tell me what a lovely handbag I have :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I just saw one on the website and I am going to drop hints ;)
  • Options
    I just saw one on the website and I am going to drop hints ;)
    drop some for me too please :p
  • Options
    I have this one...
    53320.jpg
    i'm gona do a 'my_name' and say how utterly digusting that bag is.. oh yeah and it makes me want to vomit.

no offence!
  • Options
    Hahaha, its alright!

Everyone likes different things! :)

It looks better in real life to be honest.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    im not rightly sure where this should go, so feel free to scream, shout and warble at me if its not here!

i want a weekend bag...a nice one, not some leather thing a middle aged man would use, but something pretty.

any ideas where i can get one?

i need to stop using my winnie the pooh one, my boyfriend is starting to think he is going out with a 7 year old! :p

merci buckets

You could have a look for Kipling bags babe... they're quite cool and colourful, and the monkeys are cute. Not quite as expensive as Radley either.

I've got one stashed away for my birthday, off Chris's mum and dad. :D Mine's a handbag though...
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    You could have a look for Kipling bags babe... they're quite cool and colourful, and the monkeys are cute. Not quite as expensive as Radley either.

I've got one stashed away for my birthday, off Chris's mum and dad. :D Mine's a handbag though...
    theyre still quite expensive sweetie. i am forver ruining things, and something that gets chucked in the back of my car will probably be wrecked within a week.

what do people think of this one? its the bottom right one. £39.99 BARGAINOUS!

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X38&p=1104&o=1
  • Options
    I really like that one, bargain! :thumb:

I have two weekend bags which are both from TK Maxx, pretty cheap and they do their job.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    TK Maxx

You know, I never think of that place when I'm stuck for things. That's a good one :)
  • Options
    I have a radley bag as well - I heart them but i want a weekend one.

The next one looks nice though - I also think that M&S of all places have some nice bags.
  • Options
    Oooo which Radley bag have you got?