Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Inducing vomitting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, I have been feeling unbeliveably rotten the past couple of hours...my stomach feels like it wants to be sick but just can't :(
Does anyone know of any food mixtures or anything that will induce vomitting? It's the sort of feeling that once I vomit whatever is in my stomach will sotp making me so miserable. Bleh.

Comments

• Options
    Salt water
  • Options
    Do you have anything against gagging? The tonsil area, when irritated helps with vomiting.
  • Options
    I did think of that, but then Pink's vid stupid girls comes into my head lol.
    I'll give the salt water a go, just a few tablespoons in a cup of warm water will do? If not then Ill try the gag thing. Ming.
  • Options
    Carbonated water can help too...belching will sometimes unsettle the stomach enough. Hope you feel better :thumb:
  • Options
    I did think of that, but then Pink's vid stupid girls comes into my head lol.
    I'll give the salt water a go, just a few tablespoons in a cup of warm water will do? If not then Ill try the gag thing. Ming.

Yup that should do it. Drink it near the toilet.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, away I go with my Carebears mug. I won't gross you with the details later but hopefully your suggestions'll do the trick!
  • Options
    Definatly salt water if you cant face using a toothbrush etc. You might need a couple of glasses though, it can take a little while to work.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    In case that hasn't worked, could you think about a taste you find disgusting? When I do that I come close to vomiting, and I'm sure I would have if I didn't stop it.
  • Options
    Try eating a big meal, then drinking a shit load of drink in a short period of time, then you'll be sorted.
  • Options
    Go and throw away some mouldy fruit, that made me almost throw up earlier :grump:.
  • Options
    drink a bottle of whiskey