Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your chance for fame!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Imagine you were given £50,000 and a video camera by mtv or a similar channel to go out and film some sort of jackass style stunt.
Obviously you need to think of something that people will be interested in watching..so, what stunt would you do?

Comments

• Options
    probably should have named this thread better..bet most people think its just spam.. :chin:
  • Options
    That's a toughie, £50,000 is a lot of money, I'll get back to ya.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing more dangerous than having my hand on the wall while a lift goes down and pulling it when it's nearing a hole.
  • Options
    I'd film myself fleeing the country £50,000 richer.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'd film myself planting £50,000 worth of heavy explosives at MTV's headquarters and blowing it sky high.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Imagine you were given £50,000 and a video camera by mtv or a similar channel to go out and film some sort of jackass style stunt.
    Obviously you need to think of something that people will be interested in watching..so, what stunt would you do?

the party boy always made me laugh but it would probably have to be even bttr for 50k