Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Troll and horse

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
I read this years ago, in a place I used to visit (ah, the good old Dark Ages...):

This guy owns a horse and stud farm, and gets a call from a friend, who tells him,"I know a troll with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse and I'm sending him over." The troll arrives, and the owner asks if he wants a male or a female horse."A female horth", the troll replies. So the owner shows him one. "Nith looking horth, can I see her mouf?" So the owner picks up the troll and shows him the horses mouth."Nith mouf,can I see her eyeth?" So the owner picks him up and shows him the horses eyes."OK,what about the eerth?" Now the owner is getting pissed,but he picks up the troll one more time and shows him the ears. "OK finawwy, can I see her twat?" With that, the owner picks up the troll and shoves his head into the horse's vagina,then pulls him out. Shaking his head the troll says,"Perhaps I should rephrethe that. Can I see her wun awownd?"

Comments