Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Any Nip Tuck fans?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does the new season start soon for you? Sept 5th I believe.

I like it, only got into it last season, but I wonder what they are going to do this year to keep it interesting. I'm skeptical.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I watched the first series, but I kinda lost track after that. Love it though.
  • Options
    watched the first half of the first series, lost interest really
  • Options
    Love the show
    got into it 2nd season but tends to leave things unanswered
  • Options
    I watched both seasons obsessively. Can't wait for the new series... not sure when it's on though?
  • Options
    Fan of Julian McMahon. Not typically good looking but definately something about him
  • Options
    Oh he's beautiful, in a 'throw you on the floor and make made passionate love to you' way :naughty::love:
  • Options
    I was always a fan of the other dr, tbh, though your choice seems to be the popular one.

Maybe they'll do something with that crazy nazi chick or didn't they say something was wrong with the womans unborn baby? I bet that will probably turn out to be nothing.
  • Options
    Oh he's beautiful, in a 'throw you on the floor and make made passionate love to you' way :naughty::love:

oh yes
  • Options
    I absolutely adore Dr. Troy. He is so fucking hot, it's unbelievable. And it's not cause he's the best looking guy in the world (don't get me wrong, he is very good looking) but he's just SO friggin' hotttttt.
    Sorry, had to get that out. And yeah, Nip Tuck's amazing.
  • Options
    I like it too, no idea why exactly it is I like it - only thing I don't like is that guy Matt - he looks like Michael Jackson's long lost son!!
  • Options
    :love: Dr Troy :love:
  • Options
    I enjoyed the first series but the second one started slow and boring that I fell asleep for the rest of the series ... :p
  • Options
    I like it too, no idea why exactly it is I like it - only thing I don't like is that guy Matt - he looks like Michael Jackson's long lost son!!

:heart: Thank you! Now that you mention it, there is a striking resembelence. He gets on my nerves. Such a prick.
  • Options
    20.jpg

michael_jackson_150c.jpg

LOL .. they really do look alike .. OMG they even have the same collars!!
  • Options
    him and joely richardson who plays his mum used to date- now if they could transfer that chemistry into the programme I think that might just beat the last series for weirdness.
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    him and joely richardson who plays his mum used to date- now if they could transfer that chemistry into the programme I think that might just beat the last series for weirdness.

The guy that plays Matt used to date the woman thay plays his mum? ewww.
  • Options
    I was actually trying to find out more info on this show... one of my friends swears this is one of the best TV shows on TV right now. He kept telling me of this one scene where a guy gets peed on my trannies. o-o Anyway, I'm interested in checking this out, so yeah, if you have any other info on this show, do post it. o-o (My friend said he can't wait until season three comes out on DVD)