Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

She never likes to be alone with me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been going out with this girl for just over a month now and have hardly ever been alone with her. we are going to our school supper dance thing next weekend and she said that she wanted to stay round mine. but then she goes on saying, can u invite some others round as well. i dont see the point as we are just going to end up in my bedroom anyway! i want to be alone with her, but she never wants to, i asked her this and said she did want to be with me, but i dont see her often because of various other commitments we both have, mainly her! it just gets me down when i dont see her that often, i like her so much, and it just pisses me off when i dont get to see her very often, why isnt she as keen to see me?

Comments

• Options
    I dunno mate, its girls they have reasons for doing things.

I have never been alone with any of my girlfreinds, only once for about a minute. but these relationships never lasted long, so i cant really imagine how u r feelin.

these things take time, i would consider telling her what you've told us.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ConfusedMale:
    I dunno mate, its girls they have reasons for doing things.

Yes, and he's asking for those reasons.

And all the grown-ups say is sorry, cos we got no reply.
  • Options
    Well I dunno, i mean look at the evidence

1) I'm Confused
    2) I'm male
    3) I gave up tryin to understand women a long time ago
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    i think everyone should just give up trying to understand the opposite sex. just when you think you have them all figured out, they go and do something weird. or everyone needs a degree in psychology and human behaviour and stuff like that to figure them out.

sorry im not being much help! maybe your gf is nervous of being alone with you chris, maybe she feels you want to take things further, faster, than she does? it sounds like that could be the case.. especially considering she wants you to invite more people round to stay.. when you just say youre going to end up in your bedroom anyway. sometimes girls just like to have their friends around them, in potentially scary situations, however enjoyable. and if things get too much or something they can go off and be with their friends who theyre comfortable with etc.

i have the feelign im not making all that much sense. *slaps her head.. then regrets it!*

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees
  • Options
    maybe she wants to be alone with you and is just nervous, and having other people there will make her feel more at ease.

Maybe she feels like she is being put under pressure and things r going too fast...

There's a girl in my mirror
    I wonder who she is
    Sometimes I think I know her
    Sometimes I really wish I did
  • Options
    well now she thinks that i fancy someone else. i told her i didnt but she doesnt believe me, so i dont know whats gonna happen. everything will be ok, but she always gets jealous of this girl, and it really upsets her, i try and ignore the girl, and i always say how she is the only one i love, but she never believes me!
  • Options
    Sounds like she's really insecure, and probably nervous of getting too close.
    Try not to worry about it too much, cos if you're uptight, she'll pick up on this, and it won't get any better between you.
    Good luck!

We are all in the gutter.
    The difference between us is that some of us face skyward..
  • Options
    you haven't been together that long!! Maybe she doesn't wanna have sex and is afraid she won't be able to say no!! Having friends around could prevent this situation. Give it time!! a month isn't that long!! You have to build trust, when she trusts u enough she will let u be alone with her!! Trust me!!

~*~JiLLiaNNe~*~
    If you love something, set it free.
    If it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't it never was.
  • Options
    I didnt say i wanted to have sex with her, but why cant i be alone with her? im not too bothered about the sex thing, i would like it, but she aint ready, and we havnet even done all the foreplay i wanna try, so we got a while to go.