Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

school pictures

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone have any tips on how to take a good school picture? because mine always seem to turn out bad...:crying:

Comments

• Options
    I always found the best thing was to try and hide yourself as much as possible or not just not turn up on the day of the photos
  • Options
    Tbh no I have no idea. Me and my two mates spent AGES practising in mirrors and on digital cameras for our Year 11 photo... our other friend Hayley spent ages laughing at us and refusing to join in.

Then on the day, one had conjunctivitis, one had a black eye *fell into a washing line :rolleyes: and I had the beginning of glandular fever. So ours were crap. The only decent picture was Hayley. She was fine, and stole all our facial poses we'd come up with! :lol: Cowbag.
  • Options
    Awww I thought this was a thread for people to post their old school pictures. Though I suppose there's still time to do it for anyone who feels brave enough *hint, hint*.
  • Options
    no difference, if you are usually photogenic it will turn out well, if not, it won't turn out well
  • Options
    I psoted a similarish topic but called it kiddy pics!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    To be honest I never cared. Whenever I'm going to have my picture taken, I smile (with teeth or not, depending on what I feel like). I don't care how I look afterwards.