Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my girlfriend had the wierdest dream about me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i dont know whether i should be concered.... my girlfriend had a dream that we were both in bed(good) she walked out and when she came back in i was being stabbed by 2 black lesbians! she started screaming and crying. she woke up crying and screaming, its the first nightmare she had in years apparently, what does this mean do u think?

Comments

• Options
    don't get involved with any black lesbians. lol.

maybe she is scared that you will go off with 2 black lesbians?

maybe she is scared u will go off with someone else?

maybe she is a homophobic?

seriously, it's just a dream, forget about it, it probably dont mean nuffink!

There's a girl in my mirror
    I wonder who she is
    Sometimes i think i know her
    Sometimes i really wish i did
  • Options
    nah maybe it is nowt but maybe its sumthing???!!! i think its prob becos she is scared u will go off with some1 else. i mean i often have dreams about jamie finishing me or doing the dirty, and i am really scared of him doing both!
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    dreams dont always mean what you think they do, literally. i mean, my friends been having alot of dreams abot death recently, one where at a funeral the body was being BBQd at the back of the room and no one seemed too bothered, and another one where there were all these severed limbs hanging about the place. i dont know what they mean.... but i know dreaming about death isnt necessarily ABOUT death. someone who knows about dreams, help me out here!! lol

dreams are funny things, one thing that you see or hear or think about during the day that you might not even consciously register, might pop up in your dream.

i dont really know what your gfs dream could mean, im not that good at interpreting them!! sorry!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees