Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girlfriend cant orgasm...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i'm new to these boards but have a question. my girlfriend cant orgasm, every time i try using my fingers or going down on her she seems like she is about to, and will get really noisy and everything but then she will start to get this tickling feeling and then she says it hurts because it tickles so badly. iv tried searching around the internet about this but cant find anything. its not just with me either, she said shes always had the same thing even with her previous partner. im not sure if its because shes not relaxed enough, but we hav had the house to ourselves and been to hotels and things and its always the same. it can get really frustrating for her sometimes,

can anyone help? :razz: :hyper: :blush:

Comments

• Options
    havin my bf play with my clit too much kinda puts me off because its like a weird intense tickly feelin. are u playin with her clit whilst doin so? also has she ever had an orgasm from masturbatin? cus if she has she may be able to tell u what she likes abit more...cus she will experience it first hand kinda. sorry if that made no sense.
  • Options
    Agree that she really needs to be able to orgasm by herself first. Sounds like she isn't relaxed enough, although it shouldn't hurt, but personally I find the build up a little too intense sometimes.
  • Options
    sounds like you are stimulating too close to her clit.
  • Options
    i get that - ive never orgasmed - with my last boyfriend i was very close and got the same thing where i had to tell him to stop because it was way too intense - though i think next time im just not gna tell him to stop and keep going and see if i get one.

though it was quite rushed etc and perhaps too early into the relationship due to circumstances i cnt be assed to explain. so maybe i didnt because i needed to relax more.

it would be quite nice to see what everyone else thinks for this so it can help me too when i finally get a man! :mad:
  • Options
    If her clit is too sensitive it will actually be painful for her.

If you're fingering her don't just concentrate in the clit, stroke inside her and her lips as well, and if you're going down on her don't directly lick her clit, lick around it and lick her lips.

If its too intense for her, try being more delicate. You can never kiss down there too softly.
  • Options
    Mark324 wrote:
    hi, i'm new to these boards but have a question. my girlfriend cant orgasm, every time i try using my fingers or going down on her she seems like she is about to, and will get really noisy and everything but then she will start to get this tickling feeling and then she says it hurts because it tickles so badly. iv tried searching around the internet about this but cant find anything. its not just with me either, she said shes always had the same thing even with her previous partner. im not sure if its because shes not relaxed enough, but we hav had the house to ourselves and been to hotels and things and its always the same. it can get really frustrating for her sometimes,

can anyone help? :razz: :hyper: :blush:
    Its probably her wanting it so bad then getting frustrated that is causing the problem. She needs to relax more, easier said than done I know, but until she feels comfortable that's what she has to do.

As for performing, I just lick around & finger a girl. One girl wanted me to talk dirty to her whilst doing it & playing with her tits.

IMO I think you your gf need to really talk about things. Perhaps she has something on her mind. But be patient with her because thats all she can ask for. :)
  • Options
    Tell her that there are good drugs to improve it, which increase women’s desire and ability to have orgasms. Sentia is unsurpassed. My husband began saying me after the course of it that I'm matchless in bed.
  • Options
    Maybe's she's finding it too intense because she's desperate for it to happen, and so gets frustrated when it doesn't. I know it's easier said than done, but try getting her to complete relax, and not always expect to orgasm.