Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What does sex mean?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay I didn't mean it like that, but it was the best I could think of. How much of a commitment do think sex really is, it todays society? How long would you go out with someone before considering having sex with them? Do you think guys should make the first moves when it comes to sex?

Comments

• Options
    Only when you're ready, with a guy you can trust. It's more of a commitment to a girl then a man, tho! Anyone can make the first move.
  • Options
    I slightly disagree. The length of the relationship shouldn't have too much to do with it, i'm not saying you should go and have sex on day 7. I've been going out with my current g/f for 6 months now and we've talked about it and we've decided we're ready. It's not only the girls that think sex is a big commitment type thing. I feel that if you want to share that experience then you should at least feel you love the person. You should be confident that you wont be breaking up any time soon. And that it doesn't mean that you get to brag to all of your guy friends cuz you got some. I think sex means that you care for the person and love the person. And that sex is kinda like sealing the love. This will be my first time at sex and i made sure i was ready. Cuz i really think you need to make sure your first is someone really important, cuz if you screw up, you can't go back.

Follow your heart and you can't go wrong