Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is this paedophilia?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know a 14 year old girl who's going out with a 21 year old guy, what do people think about this, is it okay, bit dodgy, hanging offence?

Comments

• Options
    The relationship wont last, to big an age gap. If they're not sleeping together, then it's not paedophilia.

I'm 15 going out with a 14 year old, and even between us there is a "mental" age gap cos I tend to hand around with 17/18 year olds.
  • Options
    The relationship wont last, to big an age gap. If they're not sleeping together, then it's not paedophilia.

I'm 15 going out with a 14 year old, and even between us there is a "mental" age gap cos I tend to hand around with 17/18 year olds.
  • Options
    Soz 2 say this but i agree wit the others! I don't think the relationship will last! I went out wit a 21yr old at the beginning of the year (i'm 15) & it lasted about 1week! We were totally different!
  • Options
    It's not peadophilia, that's dirty old men playing with little kids -this guy is only 21. It's still a bit odd tho!
  • Options
    It's not peadophilia, that's dirty old men playing with little kids -this guy is only 21. It's still a bit odd tho!
  • Options
    It's sick and totally illegal. He's obviously a 21 year old who can't get girls anywhere near his own age so he goes for girls who get turned on by guys a lot older than them. because it makes them feel old or mature and sexy.