Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is love ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey people .. i think im in love but my friend keeps telling me i'm not .. i loose myself when i c my b/f and i have never met a boy like him ... can anyone tell me there expierience of love because i dont no wot 2 do .. i openly tell him i luv him and he's on my mind 24/7 so i would like u'r views !
ta peeps !

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like love to me... Does he ever say 'I love you' back?
  • Options
    maybe your friend fancies him too and's a bit jealous??
  • Options
    well he always says i luv u bak and is very protective ov me ..not nasty protective , nice protective ! do u really think its love ? my friend says we dont no wot love is !!!!!
  • Options
    You'd be a fool to listen to your friends. You need to have a stronger mind because sound like you care too much about what your friends think. If you think you love him, then stay with him and be in love. Don't listen to your friends, how the fuck would they know if you love him or not? They're not you and cannot feel what you feel. So fuck them and get some new friends, because these ones don't sound like they give a fuck about you.

Sorry, that's just what I think. But friends who tell you that you're not in love, when you clearly sound like you are, aren't really good friends because they have no faith in you and can't stand by you. They're probably jealous because he gets more attention than them.

"...and the world spreads it legs for another fucking star..."
  • Options
    thanx .. thats gr8 ... does n e 1 else have n e expieriences ov luv ?
  • Options
    Hi,
    don't know if this helps, I'm afraid I'm writing this having watched a weepie on TV and had a bottle of wine.

I think love is that feeling when you wake up and the first thought is of "that" person, then, when you picture them in your mind, you kinda feel all warm and snuggly inside. And they r the last person u think of at night.

If thats what u feel for your bfriend then enjoy every single moment of it. Love is such a precious gift. Don't listen if your friend is being kinda bitchy - she may well be feeling a bit jealous.

You know, often friendships r a bit like love, and she may feel a bit rejected (I'm not making any lesbian connatations), so if you value your friendship, try also to make time for her as well.

The sad thing about love at a young age is, that sometimes it doesn't last, but it doesn't make it any less intense, where as your friendship with your friend may well last a lifetime - so try and find a way to have time for both.

good luck, enjoy the moment
    derby

[This message has been edited by derby county (edited 01-09-2000).]
  • Options
    They all seem right to me, if you think you're in love then go for it. But you really need to be careful also, sometimes you can get so infatuated with someone that you think you're in love. And trust me, it's so easy to think you're in love and then screw it up. I know ppl that have done it b4, and if you convince yourself that you're in love and something happens, then it will really hurt. I'm not trying to discourage you from feeling love for him, i'm just saying you need to make sure you listen to everything your heart has to say.