Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

two's a pair, three's a crowd???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is this true???

..cos I really don't know what to do-I'm losing my 2 best friends and I don't even know why!!!
The 3 of us have known eachother for years and we've always been really close but when I went away on holiday for 3 weeks things really changed and we've totally drifted apart.

On my first day back we had a massive argument about something really stupid but they didn't talk to me for days!!
Now they've started going out without me and are totally leaving me out-it's as if I don't excist anymore!!

I really don't know what happened. Did I do something wrong?
please help, I don't want to lose them.

london_brunette
xxx

Comments

• Options
    Hey Tarlee, it's me, Jenny! I was just browsing and saw this message from you, so I thought I'd have a peek, and - in true Agony Aunt style - reply. I think your friends are being really unfair to you, you don't deserve this treatment. Maybe you should just come out and ask them why they keep doing things without you, and what you've done to make them act like this towards you? You could suggest that you all go out together and be really lively, keep lots of conversations going, or maybe have a sleepover. This happened to me with my two best friends, Kirsty and Serena. But after a while they came round and now we're all relly good friends again. So I'm sure your pals will, too. Report back to me!!

Good luck! Lorra Luv,

Jenny xxx
  • Options

Hi jenni, thanx for replying 2 my prob.
    I think I'm going to take your advise and speak to them and just ask them what went wrong cos to be honset I'm getting fed up of not knowing wot I've done wrong.
    Anyway, I hate argueing with people- I think I was just afraid to confront them in the first place because I was scared of what the answer might be!

anyway,thanx a lot for your advise
    luv 'n stuff
    tarlee
    xxx

ps.
    If u don't mind me asking-why did u and your friends break up?
  • Options
    I really don't know, I think we sort of drifted apart for a while. My other friend Lucy said she thought Serena was getting fed up with me because I kept chasing boys all break! (100% crap!) Thanks for replying to my other message, it helped!

Jenny xxx