Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Holiday story!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Though I'd share this with you all cos it's made all my mates laugh!

About 3 months ago, while pissed off my face, I met this girl at a club who came on to me and invited me back to her house for some fun and games. The next day I felt awful because she said she didnt think I'd be back to see her. I've never had a one-night stand and I did want to see her again, so I called her and she realised I was more serious. We got together and were going out properly and everything was going great, so well that we booked a holiday to Kavos (club 18-30). Well about a week before we were due to go we had a huge row and it was pretty apparent that things were gonna end. But we decided to go on holiday as friends, however when we got there she treated me like shit, told me she didnt want to be friends and wished she hadn't come. I offered to find another room so we could both enjoy the holiday but she told me to fuck off and booked a flight home! So I was there on my own. The next night I met a lad from Cardiff uni who was there with two girls, one who he thought fancied him and her best friend. Well I got talking to her friend and she was absolutely incredible, funny, nice, cute too (prettiest eyes I have EVER seen). We spent the rest of the holiday together as a couple and now we're back in England we're still together, she came down this weekend. My ex sent me a msg last week saying how sorry she was and how she misses me, and I've run into her brother who told me the same. Well I'm afraid she's lost out, I've never been treated that badly by anyone but I have to thank her cos I found the greatest girl I've ever known!

There ya go ppl!

Any other ppl got holiday stories, funny or sad or otherwise?

Comments

• Options
    hehe...nice story, i went on holiday recently to spain with my friend and her brother and his mate...n her brother and his mate got mugged by sum morrocans on the beach and slashed with a bottle by them! her brother had to spend the rest of the holiday in a wheelchair! awwww.....
  • Options
    That's nasty stuff! Worst in my family was my mum's partner who was on a cruise ship with his wife (now passed away) when it was hijacked! They were absolutely terrified! Worse still they didnt have any of their luggage so were stuck in the same clothes!