Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone watch Most Haunted?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
As the title says.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    sometimes - most of them arent that interesting, but one really got me
    it was the 100th episode and they went back to the first place they went to. They got footage of a chair moving and a camera man said he felt like he'd been stabbed in the back with a pin. Then later he cried out again and there was a massive scratch down his back and was bleeding. He wasn't standing near anything.
    Another weird one was at some abandoned victorian loony bin. But the rest i've seen have been a bit boring.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    As the title says.

Not being funny but I can't really believe anything that happens. Especially with Derek. I don't like to put down the possibility that the next life can communicate but I just find the program far fetched really.
  • Options
    Does anyone know when Derick Achoru new series is coming back on air?
  • Options
    Dereks "possessions" have to be one of the stupidest things i've seen. I remember one where he was possessed by some prostitute or something and all he said was "Mary loves dick ... mary loves dick"
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Dereks "possessions" have to be one of the stupidest things i've seen. I remember one where he was possessed by some prostitute or something and all he said was "Mary loves dick ... mary loves dick"
    Was that the one where he called Daniella Westbrook a slag. lol
  • Options
    Not sure. Even though i think alot of its bullshit its still decent viewing.
  • Options
    anyone remember ghost watch on bbc1? some kid hanged himself after watching that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/ghostwatch/trivia.shtml

watch the clips down the bottom if you didn't see it when it was on back in the early 90s. scary shit.
  • Options
    When I am watching ghost documentaries they scare the shit out of me still & I am 18!

I think the reason its so scary is because its true & could happen in our homes.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    When I am watching ghost documentaries they scare the shit out of me still & I am 18!

I think the reason its so scary is because its true & could happen in our homes.

Hmmm as i've always said with this stuff, i won't believe in it until i experience it myself.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Hmmm as i've always said with this stuff, i won't believe in it until i experience it myself.
    When I was 6, there was a women sitting on the end of my bed stairing at me.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    When I was 6, there was a women sitting on the end of my bed stairing at me.

Yeah .. your mum :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Yeah .. your mum :p
    I knew someone would say that. Nah, it seriously scared the shit out of me, its probaly why I am quiet jumpy.
  • Options
    ive seen it from time to time. i dont watch it that often because most of the cast annoy the hell out of me. That stupid screaming woman who crys all the time, Derek 'i can feel something' accorah - yes mate its your own fucking ego and the camera men who just have no reactions what-so-ever when supernatural stuff is supposedly happening around them.
  • Options
    Occasionally. I have a few DVDs here and there. Derek's gone now x( . I haven't seen the new series without him. Any good? He was a bit over the top sometimes >_< .