Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My girlfriends pregnant and ive found someone else HELP ME

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been going out with my girlfiend for two months and we've started having sex in the last month and we've been carefull every time but she has missed her period. before i went on holiday i said i would stick by her what ever happened but when i went away i got to know more people from around the country and met someone else from London who was a niocer person than my girlfriend and better looking this happened with two different people and i never realised that i could actually be liked by people like this and i know i will not leave my girlfreind for this but i know i can happen now. It would be simple if she was not pregnant, i dont know what to do im scared i know it will ruin my life as i am only 17 and doing A-levels at school. I NEED ADVISE PLEASE!

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you should keep with your current girlf and let her find out if she is pregnant. As either way you will need to still take responsibility for your child whether you leave her or not. Think about this serious decision, you feel you like this new girl better than your girlf. Is this feeling going to last? Or is this just the hunky dory period where you don't know her all that much?

JENNIE
  • Options
    take it from me, ask her to consider an abortion because if your considering other girls already it won't be good for the kid and besides your too young to settle down. It's the best way, if she won't go for the abortion tell her you've met someone else but you will still take financial responsibility for the child.

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?
  • Options
    Don't listen to Sy-G dude, he doesn't know what he's talkin about. Tell your parents about it because they are likely to help. Another option is to put the baby up for adoption but either way, you can't really ditch her after this.
  • Options
    Yeah do you all think you know everything about everyone or something. I'll have you know that my girlfriend got pregenant last year and we decided to have an abortion because it would have fucked up all her exam's and everything the kid would have had it really hard and if it's put up for adoption then it'll spend it's life moving from home to home not knowing love, so why don't you all shut up and let the guy decide what he wants to do. He came here to get some options not to be told what to do. Alll i did was told what I would do, not what to do.
  • Options
    Guess you really work out how you feel about both of them. It would be really bad just to dump your old g/f when she's just found out that you've got her pregnant, ppl r on an emotional rollercoaster in a teen pregnancy, they need support. If you really have finished with her it's important that she knows while there's still time to have an abortion, I'm not encouraging it but it is an option you need to keep in mind.
    Whatever you decide, good luck.